"FAIR WARNING" TRF'S! This Is The Greatest Van Halen Album Ever! What's The Best Song?

RUSHHEAD666

Name Your Favorite Song From The "Fair Warning" Album!  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Name It!!

• "Mean Street"
    • "Dirty Movies"
    • "Sinner's Swing!"
    • "Hear About It Later"
    • "Unchained"
    • "Push Comes To Shove"
    • "So This Is Love?"
  2. 2. And so on...........

• "Sunday Afternoon In The Park"
    • "One Foot Out The Door"

"One foot..." leads all songs! Who would have guessed that? :o

:P

Underrated genius. EPIC SONG!

well, it's gonna get the most votes because the odds are greater (50% vs. 14% with the upper poll). stiil, it is a great tune.

;)

Still haven't voted yet.

I'm watching a 1982 video bootleg of Van Halen and it's awesome yet cheesy.

The clothing that they wear is ridiculous. Eddie's suspenders with no shirt is a fail. Just saw his guitar solo. AMAZING!! Set list is just ok.

"Pretty Woman" meh

Mean Street for sure.

Hell yes!!! I saw the VAN HALEN 3 Tour with Gary Cherone and they opened their set with "Mean Street" and it still fuckking ruled!!!!

The only other highlight of the night was when Gary went backstage to do a wardrobe change and Michael Anthony took over lead vocals on "Somebody Get Me A Doctor."

I had chills. I was thinking that Van Halen should have just been a three piece from then on! LOL!

Gary was awful!

Mean Street for sure.

Hell yes!!! I saw the VAN HALEN 3 Tour with Gary Cherone and they opened their set with "Mean Street" and it still fuckking ruled!!!!

The only other highlight of the night was when Gary went backstage to do a wardrobe change and Michael Anthony took over lead vocals on "Somebody Get Me A Doctor."

I had chills. I was thinking that Van Halen should have just been a three piece from then on! LOL!

Gary was awful!

I never saw them on that tour but I heard how horrible it was. I don't know what they were smoking when they picked him but it must've been some strong stuff. :LOL:

Mean Street for sure.

Gary was awful!

I never saw them on that tour but I heard how horrible it was. I don't know what they were smoking when they picked him but it must've been some strong stuff. :LOL:

Hahaha!! There was a lot of weed in a half empty Concord Pavilion!! It was one of the worst shows ever! Probably next to Queensryche and their "Promised Land" Of Shit Tour!!

Good God! They brought out a bar on the stage and Geoff in a lame top hat with a fukking sax!

I wanted to stick a couple of ice picks in my eyes!

I knew right then that it was over for the RYCHE!

Once DeGarmo left it was OVER!

Actually I want to see the new RYCHE! Not the crappy one with Geoff Taint.

Sorry for my vulgarity! Tate makes me sick!

Heck Eagle I don't even know if you like Queensryche.

If I was a betting man I would say YES!

After all you are the "QUEEN OF THE REICH!" LOL!

• Like 1

Mean Street for sure.

Gary was awful!

Hahaha!! There was a lot of weed in a half empty Concord Pavilion!! It was one of the worst shows ever! Probably next to Queensryche and their "Promised Land" Of Shit Tour!!

Good God! They brought out a bar on the stage and Geoff in a lame top hat with a fukking sax!

I wanted to stick a couple of ice picks in my eyes!

I knew right then that it was over for the RYCHE!

Once DeGarmo left it was OVER!

Actually I want to see the new RYCHE! Not the crappy one with Geoff Taint.

Sorry for my vulgarity! Tate makes me sick!

Heck Eagle I don't even know if you like Queensryche.

If I was a betting man I would say YES!

After all you are the "QUEEN OF THE REICH!" LOL!

:LOL: No, I've never been a fan of Queensryche. I always thought they were a bit too much of a "hair band". Though to be honest the only thing I remember hearing from them was Silent Lucidity.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they ever played Push Comes to Shove live. Great tune, which they recorded because Dave insisted that they should have a reggae-sounding song on the album. One of Eddie's best solos ever!!
  • Like 1

Van Halen version III but Eddie is on

http://youtu.be/9JVdbf9NHqo

SPOT ON! This video proves my previous post comments about this song. IT WAS FUCKKING INCREDIBLE!!

Well, until Gary chimes in. VOMIT

Yes... yikes. Horrible! Who's that Cherone clown anyway? :D

Michael Anthony should have just been the lead singer. I always thought he would have made a good one.

It's not VH without MA.

Yeah I agree. It was awful what they did to him.

Mean Street for sure.

Gary was awful!

You can ask Ray Danniels.