What is your favorite rush song off 2112?

Rushfan82

Hi all. I wanted to ask what everyone's favorite song is off of 2112? Mine I think happens to be the first track, but I apsolutely love the song tears. it's so beautiful.

Call me strange but I do like the song tears. it's a lovely balad. but yeah the oviture is so so awesome.

I love the whole album actually. actually it's the first rush album I heard straight through

I love the whole album actually. actually it's the first rush album I heard straight through

yeah same here, a proper rush head who looked just like geddy lee hair an everything lent it to me what a night of discovery that was, closely followed by permanent waves to seal the deal (like freakin wow) and hemispheres/a farewell to kings to totally slaughter my ass and finish the brainwash off

Edited by lifeson90

Wow hemospheres! awesome album! especially the first track. just wow! love the trees. that's a different topic. lol and sorry for my spelling.

We're on the train to Bangkok aboard the Thailand Express.

Agreed. I love that song. Although I don't think I realized how much I love it until the live version on ESL came out. Like Paul McCartney's Maybe I'm Amazed, the live version is actually better than the studio version.

I love the song lessons! and you're not the only one who thinks it's cool cause I do too. lol!