Black Sabbath Officially Announce New Album ’13′!

fonzbear2000

"God is dead?" Will be released on April 19th!!!

I'm shocked that there was a time that he wasn't a drug addicted alcoholic, even moreso that he let a PR agent post an apology for it. Give me the album not the PR crap! :P
  • Like 1

I did see Ozzy at the Tacoma Dome a couple of years back... Fun as hell. They pulled out four early Sab tunes. Awesome. Too bad I can't afford to go see them at the Gorge. Cheap tix are $164 per... to sit on the lawn. Maybe I'll never get to see Sabbath. Kinda ironic.

I did see Ozzy at the Tacoma Dome a couple of years back... Fun as hell. They pulled out four early Sab tunes. Awesome. Too bad I can't afford to go see them at the Gorge. Cheap tix are $164 per... to sit on the lawn. Maybe I'll never get to see Sabbath. Kinda ironic.

There is no way that the lawn costs that much. Make sure you're actually looking at the prices on the venues official website or on ticketmasters site. $164 for the lawn is no doubt ticket broker prices and not the real ones.

• Like 1

I love Tony and Geezer, but Ozzy and Sharon are just shit stains ... I was excited at first to hear of the new album ... but this has just evolved into another Osbourne exercise in extortion. good day
  • Like 1

I love Tony and Geezer, but Ozzy and Sharon are just shit stains ... I was excited at first to hear of the new album ... but this has just evolved into another Osbourne exercise in extortion. good day

Right on bro.

And, it's not even really Black Sabbath. Just ask Ozzy, he'll tell you:

I am very saddened that I've had to take legal action against Tony. This is something that I've tried to avoid for years. I am not Geezer or Bill's voice. However, 'till the day I die I will not change my mind on this issue. The BLACK SABBATH trademark should be equally owned by Geezer, Bill, Tony and I as the true BLACK SABBATH lineup is Tony, Geezer, Bill and I. We've all been mates since school. I've always said there is an invisible thread that holds us together.

http://www.blabbermo...wsitemID=121016

The drugs thing might actually guarantee the album is better than it would have been, that and the Shraron split, any time away from her instantly makes you more talented again!

best post ever?

There is no way that the lawn costs that much. Make sure you're actually looking at the prices on the venues official website or on ticketmasters site. $164 for the lawn is no doubt ticket broker prices and not the real ones.

yes, any lawn ticket over 50 bucks is dead wrong

VIP tickets are over $1000 LOL . f*ckin scam this is . I hope this album tanks faster than the last Yes album . I guess since Ozzy is only 46 days sober , Butler was full of shit saying they were Sober when the recorded it

Very solid tune. The music sounds like something off The Devil You Know. Not quite as good as I expected but I'm still very excited for this album. Hopefully the other long tracks will be more dynamic than this one. Edited by adace1
  • Like 1

It's not as good as NSD! Haha! However, we've also had NSD for 35 years. I love NSD, and actually wish they would've continued from there, specifically the jazzier swingier tracks like Juniors Eyes, and Johnny Blade.

Well , after listening to "IHeartRadio On Demand" every 60 f*ckin seconds thru the song , the music is pretty good. Sounds like leftovers from the last album they did with Dio. Ozzy on the other hand Sucks , it sounds like [ to Me ] Dio/Sabbath riffs and Ozzy Solo singing on it . I don't see myself buying this and i def am not forking over $150 for tickets .

5 out of 10 Skulls

• Like 1

It's not as good as NSD! Haha! However, we've also had NSD for 35 years. I love NSD, and actually wish they would've continued from there, specifically the jazzier swingier tracks like Juniors Eyes, and Johnny Blade.

Who are all these girls? :unsure:

It feels a little fillerish. It feels like The Devil You Know 2

Yeah. It is disturbing that this is the lead track they released. I agree that the music easily could have gone on TDYK. Which, from me, isn't a compliment.

Eh, Van Halen led with Tattoo, arguably the least good thing on the album...so it's not necessarily indicative of things to come. (I've still not heard this Sabbath tune, but will soon).

Edited by Presto-digitation

Who are all these girls? :unsure:

I think someone has a Japanese fetish...what was the topic again? :eh: :blink: :wacko: