NHL IS BACK: 2013 NHL Season

Cygnus 2112

Tonight's the night! Go Bruins go! :)

http://i.imgur.com/3IqHfKh.jpg?1

I was going to say I was very nervous about this game and I STILL AM.

• Like 3

Tough to see that happening. I think its more likely that they win game 4, which i would still view as problematic. At the risk of being Captain Obvious, the Bruins need to choke the life out of Pittsburgh now, before they wake up.

The Pingus are trying too hard to out hit and "out tough" the Bruins. The result is plays like Marchand's first goal, where no one was back when Crosby whiffed on the bouncing puck.

A couple of weeks removed from the Leafs series, and Claude Julien is apparently a genius again, judging from the calls to sports talk radio.

After the game last night, Jagr threw on a weighted vest and got a workout in. Take note Messrs. Krug, Seguin, Hamilton, Bartkowski, Marchand, etc.

One thing that the 2010-2011 team and this team has done to Boston that I absolutely love: the Red Sox just took 2 out of 3 from the Yankees, in NY, are in first place, and NO ONE is talking about it.

Tough to see that happening. I think its more likely that they win game 4, which i would still view as problematic. At the risk of being Captain Obvious, the Bruins need to choke the life out of Pittsburgh now, before they wake up.

The Pingus are trying too hard to out hit and "out tough" the Bruins. The result is plays like Marchand's first goal, where no one was back when Crosby whiffed on the bouncing puck.

A couple of weeks removed from the Leafs series, and Claude Julien is apparently a genius again, judging from the calls to sports talk radio.

After the game last night, Jagr threw on a weighted vest and got a workout in. Take note Messrs. Krug, Seguin, Hamilton, Bartkowski, Marchand, etc.

One thing that the 2010-2011 team and this team has done to Boston that I absolutely love: the Red Sox just took 2 out of 3 from the Yankees, in NY, are in first place, and NO ONE is talking about it.

No one cares about baseball until august.

Man, seeing the Rangers and Penguins implode against the Bruins just makes me feel so much better about the Leafs blowing Game 7... *reaches for a bottle of gin*

In 2011 the Bruins dropped the first two games aganst the Canadiens, in Boston, before waking up and winning game 7 in OT.

Which, on the one hand, is a good sign. On the other, after winning the first two in Pittsburgh . . .

Man, seeing the Rangers and Penguins implode against the Bruins just makes me feel so much better about the Leafs blowing Game 7... *reaches for a bottle of gin*

In 2011 the Bruins dropped the first two games aganst the Canadiens, in Boston, before waking up and winning game 7 in OT.

Which, on the one hand, is a good sign. On the other, after winning the first two in Pittsburgh . . .

Well to me hockey is the one sport where it's the easiest to comeback. It only takes one win and the pressure is back on the team with the series lead. However if there's ever a team that knows this fact it's the BRUINS. I'm sure they do whatever it takes to put away those pesky Pens. Down with the Penguins.....GO BRUINS. Nice to see the Sox are doing well but it's all about the B's right now.

http://i.imgur.com/3IqHfKh.jpg?1

Edited by g under p

blah, blah, blah....your skaters are going down!! :LOL:

That didn't take long. :sigh: Kings 1 Hawks 0

What a stinker of a game. :facepalm: Kings 2 Hawks 0

B :madra: I :madra: C :madra: K :madra: E :madra: L :madra: L :banana: Kings 2 Hawks 1

B :madra: I :madra: C :madra: K :madra: E :madra: L :madra: L :banana: Kings 2 Hawks 1

3-1 the final. Too bad we finally decided to play hockey in the third. Good to see Sharp and Hjalmarsson avoid injuries. Those were close calls.

3-1 the final. Too bad we finally decided to play hockey in the third. Good to see Sharp and Hjalmarsson avoid injuries. Those were close calls.

Ok BlackhawkRush - What's your gut feeling on Keith's face hack on Jeff Carter? I personally hope it doesn't amount to much. Maybe a fine, but a suspension would be a sad blow to this series. I don't want it to be decided on a great player being ousted but you can never tell with Shanahan.