GHOST is putting the finishing touches its next studio album, Nick Raskulinecz to produce

treeduck

I've ordered my copy, deluxe edition, it better be good! :blaze: http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/mystiques/eveque.gif <<<< Papa Emeritus II

It certainly is, no worries there! I'm loving this album. Great emoticon btw :LOL: :cheers:

:cheers: :smoke: :LOL: :haz:

Depth of Satan's Eyes is f***ing great. Best track on the album to me.

The swamp of feces

That is the world

Flatuates a whirlwind storm

In which you swirl

:LOL:

• Like 1

Profaner of the vices, a simple charlatan

Inflaming puerile minds with the guilt of sin

Imaginations fed to children, it has served me well

Really goes after the Church on this one.

• Like 1

What's this shite?

I ordered my copy from WOW HD (taking advantage of their 15% off deal) and it's not arrived and on the website it just says "backordered". Backordered? How can a brand new album that came out yesterday be backordered?

:blink: :wacko: :unsure: :boo hiss:

I like it. Sounds like Blue Oyster Cult stole the keyboard player from Type O Negative and then drove to Alice Cooper's house to write songs
  • Like 1

Where the f**k is my copy?????? :smash: :rage:

Get your ass to the Store and don't pre-order

• Like 1

I like the album, but one complaint I have is the quality of the vinyl pressing. It sucks. The version on Spotify sounds better. Cheap packaging, thin vinyl, doesn't really sound that good. I like how half-assed major labels do vinyl compared to indie labels. The Rise Above pressing of Opus was awesome. I want that quality.

I've heard the record three times.

The first time I heard it I was totally bored and I personally thought that Nick ruined the production.

Too fukking compressed.

Some of the songs seemed like listening to Carnival Clown Satan Rock. Kind of lame and totally cheesy.

After a second listening the album started to totally groove.

The third helping made me start thinking of Blue Oyster Cult again.

Moments of brilliance. Moments of pure cheese.

For me it could be 2013 ALBUM OF THE YEAR!

But not really.......................................................................

I have my copy! It's an American one with an FBI warning on the back! I haven't broken the seal yet, the sticker is till intact! It's the deluxe edition but the extra tracks are not mentioned on the back? The new B.C. name is bullshit! :smoke:

I have my copy! It's an American one with an FBI warning on the back! I haven't broken the seal yet, the sticker is till intact! It's the deluxe edition but the extra tracks are not mentioned on the back? The new B.C. name is bullshit! :smoke:

Have you heard it all yet? Get back with your take.

No not at all. All I have is Tony R's "review" to keep me going through the long hard nights ahead... :blink:

No not at all. All I have is Tony R's "review" to keep me going through the long hard nights ahead... :blink:

Oh I know you're gonna be all over it, nevermind. Gonna give it a few more listens yet, definitely a couple of keepers.

Edited by Steevo

Oh I know you're gonna be all over it, nevermind. Gonna give it a few more listens yet, definitely a couple of keepers.

Is it the album that's gonna change your life!??? :o

It's changed Tony's life he's started a new company, it's called GHOST(B.C) BUSTERS!

:joker:

Is it the album that's gonna change your life!??? :o

It's changed Tony's life he's started a new company, it's called GHOST(B.C) BUSTERS!

:joker:

:LOL: Not quite that monumental but it's an interesting ride all the same. Open that seal already TD, unleash the (lite) fury, you know you want to!! :madra: :NP: :blaze: