GHOST is putting the finishing touches its next studio album, Nick Raskulinecz to produce

treeduck

I loved the first album but this is just dreadful. I'm all for putting on a brave face but c'mon the album's utter shite!

When are you gonna live Tony? Stop whatever it is your doing and just live Stand up and shout it out: MY NAME IS TONY R AND I WANT TO LIVE, REALLY LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME! Live Tony! Only then will you be able to give... :angel:

I loved the first album but this is just dreadful. I'm all for putting on a brave face but c'mon the album's utter shite!

When are you gonna live Tony? Stop whatever it is your doing and just live Stand up and shout it out: MY NAME IS TONY R AND I WANT TO LIVE, REALLY LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME! Live Tony! Only then will you be able to give... :angel:

It's dogshit. I don't want to wallow in poo. You a fecaphiliac?

It's dogshit. I don't want to wallow in poo. You a fecaphiliac?

The proper word I think is copromania, but no I've got melomania and you have sophomania... :hi:

Never got into Ghost. WAY too much Satanic imagery. I mean, sure I like Black Metal but Ghost is way to Satanic for me.

The satanic stuff is nothing but a gimmick. Like how Alice Cooper is only Alice Cooper when he performs on stage.

• Like 1

Never got into Ghost. WAY too much Satanic imagery. I mean, sure I like Black Metal but Ghost is way to Satanic for me.

Burzum actually burnt down churches. Ghost are Scooby-Doo satanists in comparison.

And they all look Shaggy when they take their masks off, that's the truly scary part! :o Except for the drummer he looks like Casey Kasem and he talks like him too! :blaze: :NP:

Burzum actually burnt down churches. Ghost are Scooby-Doo satanists in comparison.

Burzum is also a convicted murderer. But Ghost is just too satanic :eyeroll:

Ghost are hilarious, but yeah I know Nate was just having a poke at them. Puppy power!! :haz:

Ghost are hilarious, but yeah I know Nate was just having a poke at them. Puppy power!! :haz:

No don't bring Scappy into it he sucks! Scrappy ruined Scooby Doo...

Spoilsport...at least he gave them all the cool catchphrases, no suckage.

He totally ruined the whole spooky atmosphere with his ridiculous suicidal macho bullshit! They totally lost that cool creepy vibe and they stopped the hippy music too! :blaze: :joker: :fury:

The satanic stuff is nothing but a gimmick. Like how Alice Cooper is only Alice Cooper when he performs on stage.

:goodone:

Ghost covers ABBA. How serious can they be taken a satanists?

Abba cover? Weird and interesting!

He totally ruined the whole spooky atmosphere with his ridiculous suicidal macho bullshit! They totally lost that cool creepy vibe and they stopped the hippy music too! :blaze: :joker: :fury:

:goodone: :ph34r: :smoke: :NP:

But not satanic. Try spelling ABBA backward. It's not that much scarier than forward.

But not satanic. Try spelling ABBA backward. It's not that much scarier than forward.

:LOL: Very good.

I've ordered my copy, deluxe edition, it better be good! :blaze: http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/mystiques/eveque.gif <<<< Papa Emeritus II

It certainly is, no worries there! I'm loving this album. Great emoticon btw :LOL: :cheers: