GHOST is putting the finishing touches its next studio album, Nick Raskulinecz to produce

treeduck

New song up on youtube :haz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN2GCjPh0Hw

I'm just listening to this right now, pretty good riffs, not as immediate as the first album's material but interesting...

The Satanic Circus will be coming to your town next year! Creepy intro!

I'm digging it after one listen.

:guitar:

Really? Left me yawning, I'm hoping for better.

I'm just listening to this right now, pretty good riffs, not as immediate as the first album's material but interesting...

Hey Steve! It doesn't matter! Their debut album is one of the best albums EVER!

As you can see I'm in a big time GHOST MODE!

Hell, I just wrote a poll comparing the Rush Prime Mover to the Ghost tune.

I love GHOST!

It's not even about the "Uniforms." I love their music. Tobias is a GENIUS.

Signed,

PETE TOWNSHEND

Get it? LOL!

Aww man, the "I'm a Marionette" Abba cover didn't make the cut. I wanted to hear the studio version. :D

Maybe the Japanese pressing!

I love that ABBA song! I'm sure it will be the bonus track on the new Japanese pressing! "Here Comes The Sun" is the bonus track on their debut album!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mekDU-RDKfQ

Figured it should be posted here!

Edited by goose

I love GHOST!

Signed,

PETE TOWNSHEND

Get it? LOL!

Sorry, I didn't mean to be the pisser on the parade, I'm just not so stoked as I was upon hearing Ritual or Elizabeth for the first time.

I love GHOST!

Signed,

PETE TOWNSHEND

Get it? LOL!

Sorry, I didn't mean to be the pisser on the parade, I'm just not so stoked as I was upon hearing Ritual or Elizabeth for the first time.

I hear ya buddy! We shall see. What is the official release date of this new album?

I love GHOST!

Signed,

PETE TOWNSHEND

Get it? LOL!

I hear ya buddy! We shall see. What is the official release date of this new album?

Still no ORD, just the spring so far, won't be long I'm sure...gotta thank the Duck again for bringing through these guys.

Edited by Steevo

Aww man, the "I'm a Marionette" Abba cover didn't make the cut. I wanted to hear the studio version. :D

Maybe the Japanese pressing!

I love that ABBA song! I'm sure it will be the bonus track on the new Japanese pressing! "Here Comes The Sun" is the bonus track on their debut album!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj2l9q9Y1Io

Well there's the studio version of the ABBA cover. Dave Grohl played drums on it. Cool shit.

• Like 1

I love GHOST!

Signed,

PETE TOWNSHEND

Get it? LOL!

Still no ORD, just the spring so far, won't be long I'm sure...gotta thank the Duck again for bringing through these guys.

:cheers: http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/d/duck-99.gif

Adace!

My night has been ruined!

Are you serious?

I know there is some old Japanese psych bAnd with name back in the Seventies but really?

A band starts to climb to the top so the get sued over a generic name of GHOST???

Ghost B.C. is absolutely stupid!

I will start a band tomorrow called Ghost A.D.

The band will wear Peanuts ghost sheets and my lead singer will wear the Crown OF Thorns upside down, cloth panties and a giant blood stained cross on his back.

The wireless microphone he will hold will look like a dildo.

My band will cover the entire Maiden album backwards, Number Of The Beast.

My band Ghost A.D. will do a better job than Dream Theater's crappy version!

This is unreal.

I will never buy a Ghost B.C. shirt.

Lame!

Perhaps I will make bootleg Ghost B.S. shirts and sell them in the parking lot.

I will make a profit off of the false prophet Satan.

Then I will give half of my money to Jesus Christ Superstar.

• Like 2

Adace!

Are you serious?

I know there is some old Japanese psych bAnd with name back in the Seventies but really?

A band starts to climb to the top so the get sued over a generic name of GHOST???

The band will wear Peanuts ghost sheets and my lead singer will wear the Crown OF Thorns upside down, cloth panties and a giant blood stained cross on his back.

This is unreal.

Lame!

More of these kinda posts Earl, damn it to hell, you're on fire here budster! :fury: :laughing guy: :goodone: :blaze:

Hail to the Japanese versions and roll on da Spring to da Ghost mofos! :hail:

Hey have you noticed how Ghost and Steven Wilson are following the lead of RUSH and Clockwork Angels, with their Monstrance Clock (Ghost) and The Watchmaker (SW) songs?? :o :haz: :guitar:

:blaze: <<< Ghost :hail: <<< Wilson

:LOL: I hear you there. I think it's BS too, but as long as they put out more awesome music I'm not so bothered by it.

Haha! I will always buy Ghost albums. I will still see them live but I will never buy anything that says GHOST B.C. on it.

Fukk that! So glad I have a bunch of Ghost shirts from their past USA tours!!!! I will never get rid of my USA Ghost Opus cds now! They are going to be RARE!

Adace!

Are you serious?

This is unreal.

Lame!

More of these kinda posts Earl, damn it to hell, you're on fire here budster! :fury: :laughing guy: :goodone: :blaze:

Hail to the Japanese versions and roll on da Spring to da Ghost mofos! :hail:

Hahahahaha! Thanks my Ghost Cinderella A.D. brother!!! This is unreal!!! Hail to the new Japanese Ghost pressing with the ABBA cover on it!

I wonder if I could start my own ABBA cover band. I could reverse the letters in the name and it would spell ABBA. I would never get sued right?

:facepalm: :16ton:

Anyone know the reason for this? Is Demi Moore protecting the memory of Patrick Swayze or something? :huh:

Wow Pat! I hate that "Ghost" movie!! Terrible!!

Strangely enough I just watched a movie called "The Possession." A modern day Exorcist." EPIC!

I can't believe Ghost only has to attach the lame "B.C" label on their name in the USA.

Never heard of this before.

Are there any other bands in the world who have to change their name in a different country?

I just found out that since Michael Schenker is never going to record another album with UFO again that the band has to change their name only when the tour the USA.

Instead of UFO they are now called AREA 51.

BARF.

Being an American Ghost is ruined for me, but I will always support them................

Anyone know the reason for this? Is Demi Moore protecting the memory of Patrick Swayze or something? :huh:

Strangely enough I just watched a movie called "The Possession." A modern day Exorcist." EPIC!

I can't believe Ghost only has to attach the lame "B.C" label on their name in the USA.

Are there any other bands in the world who have to change their name in a different country?

I just found out that since Michael Schenker is never going to record another album with UFO again that the band has to change their name only when the tour the USA.

BARF.

Being an American Ghost is ruined for me, but I will always support them................

Is that true about UFO Earl?? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Bison B.C. (for British Columbia) used to just be Bison. I agree though, the name change sucks. Ghost was such a simple yet perfect name for the band. No one's even heard of a Ghost from the U.S., so it's just some bitter f**k that won't do anything with the name, trying to f**k it up for other people. There was another U.S. band called Ghost (indie folk), but they had to change their name too.....they changed it to Ghost Ghost. lololol

Bison B.C. (for British Columbia) used to just be Bison. I agree though, the name change sucks. Ghost was such a simple yet perfect name for the band. No one's even heard of a Ghost from the U.S., so it's just some bitter f**k that won't do anything with the name, trying to f**k it up for other people. There was another U.S. band called Ghost (indie folk), but they had to change their name too.....they changed it to Ghost Ghost. lololol

They should have changed it to Ghost Emeritus...

BARF.

Is that true about UFO Earl?? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Hahaha! Hey Pat! I was just kidding!!

LOL! Excellent GHOST! I mean POST!

They should have changed it to Ghost Emeritus...

That's actually pretty cool.