clockwork Angel Live CD due in April?

bscsmkr

According to Sniglets at CP Rush is preparing a live cd of this tour due in April to tour behind in Europe and the next us leg next summer. Supposed to be released on roadrunner. Right now its just a rumor but he has posted a lot of insider knowledge in the past.

I guess like ESL type tour in 81

We should find out officially at the start of the new year

I hope it contains all the tracks being played. A massive 3 disc set would be nice

Yeah...record the DVD/BlueRay in Europe.

Sounds good to me. I just hope both setlist songs are in (except Working Man). Having live versions of Grand Designs, Territories, The Body Electric, Middletown Dreams and all the CA stuff is worth the price alone.

Sounds good to me. I just hope both setlist songs are in (except Working Man). Having live versions of Grand Designs, Territories, The Body Electric, Middletown Dreams and all the CA stuff is worth the price alone.

Yep, I agree. Even if they film/record one version of the setlist, there should be an entire CD of bonus tracks covering the other songs!

-Jane

I would expect a live cd/dvd of this tour. They said after VT tour that they wanted to record and release live albums/dvd's of their tours for the fans. I love it! Spoiled somewhat that I now expect it, but this one will be really cool to have since it's primarily deep cuts and CA

Yep, I agree. Even if they film/record one version of the setlist, there should be an entire CD of bonus tracks covering the other songs!

-Jane

This could be a really interesting bluray/cd package and one of Rush's top concert films if done right. With the varied setlist hearing and seeing the brilliant ClockWork Angels performed in the comfort of your own home. Along with that fantastic string section it will be one of the most highly anticipated Rush live releases in years.

I sure hope whatever live record they produce, it will have a combination of both sets!

It'd be such a waste to release a live record and omit Manhattan Project. (I know it was on ASOH but damnit it sounded incredible this year!)

Superconductor

i MAY BE OLD ALSO , AND i have also SEEN A bunch OF GROUPS IN CONCERT . Rush the most tho. Every tour they came to Boston or Manchester NH i was there. 1991 i actually saw "Roll The Bones " in Boston then caught the same show in Arizona when i was out there on vacation. That was a treat!

Im all for a Live CD..how wonderful ! :chickendance:

Excellent. The sooner I can hear that electronic drum solo leading into Red Sector A the better. Those two...WOW.

I just hope they don't botch the mastering like the TM Tour and have it lacking in bass.