I had not listened to it in 3 months and...it is BETTER THAN EVER!

Earthshine

I listened to it last week after taking a long break as well. Damn is this a great album. I have unexpectedly been given the opportunity to see them on their last 2012 US date (Houston, 12/2), so will likely only dip into it lightly over the next 3 weeks so as not to burn out before the show.

still on a break from it, been over a month now, catchin up on a lot of older shit i missed out on during the decades i listened to nothing but rush..... like right now i'm youtubing a whole bunch of david bowie albums and thinking wtf was i doing skipping all this beautiful stuff

not really a CA break though, more of a break from rush altogether

I put it on after a week or so break (displaced by Muse in the CD player - 2nd Law is very good). CA is so strong, the album still stands up as their finest.

Metal? Hell, yes! One of the albums of the year in any genre, imo.

:rush: :haz:

Rush has taken a back seat to Donald Fagan's Sunken Condo's.......Which is awesome.

Mick

Thanks so much for the recommendation. Sunken Condos sounds as good as classic Steely Dan to these ears. Especially the first two songs but the whole record is strong.

• Like 1

Rush has taken a back seat to Donald Fagan's Sunken Condo's.......Which is awesome.

Mick

Thanks so much for the recommendation. Sunken Condos sounds as good as classic Steely Dan to these ears. Especially the first two songs but the whole record is strong.

Yea I think it's the best thing Fagen's done in a long while. Becker should have played on it and made it A Dan Project.

Mick

Mick

Yea I think it's the best thing Fagen's done in a long while. Becker should have played on it and made it A Dan Project.

Mick

I'll recommend one for you. If you want to check it out great if not that's fine too. If you like synth rock/pop check out Synthetica by Metric. Another one of my fav records this year. The first track is absolutely haunting. Cheers!

I listened to it recently again after a long break and it kicked my ass into next week. :yes: :haz:

*looking forward to next week when I get my ass back*

:LOL: