How are the shows selling?

Yeah, the Buffalo show has sold really well. For awhile I was checking every few weeks to see how the sales were going and they were very good from the start. I'm not surprised there's only seats in the upper level left. Edited by J2112YYZ

Tampa about 90% sold, just top rows in the upper decks, no lawn tics left either.

AAC is gigantic here at home. Lots of upper decks still available. they'll prolly curtain off at least some if not all of the upperdeck.

Same in San Antonio.. just not as big so not as many tickets elft. Alot left in the center of the upperdeck. Almost all have sold down low.

I got 14th row a few days ago so, not as good as you would think or like to believe

QUOTE (metaldad @ Aug 22 2012, 01:09 PM)
I got 14th row a few days ago so, not as good as you would think or like to believe

Doesn't mean anything not all the good seats are sold first extra good seats always are thrown back for sale. I always get descent seats by waiting

QUOTE (snowdog212 @ Aug 22 2012, 01:19 PM)

Doesn't mean anything not all the good seats are sold first extra good seats always are thrown back for sale. I always get descent seats by waiting

No show truly sells out anyway , the day of is great to get seats

QUOTE (metaldad @ Aug 22 2012, 01:24 PM)
QUOTE (snowdog212 @ Aug 22 2012, 01:19 PM)

No show truly sells out anyway , the day of is great to get seats

Yes, I think every venue "holds" good seats for a variety of reasons until the day of the show. Walking up to the ticket booth the day of can be great!

QUOTE (OGr8imL84AD8inF8sBlackSedan @ Aug 22 2012, 12:01 PM)
QUOTE (zac2112 @ Aug 22 2012, 12:50 PM)
Tampa about 90% sold, just top rows in the upper decks, no lawn tics left either.

I wouldn't say 90%.

There are quite a few seats left in the upper section and lawn hasn't even gone on sale yet from I can tell.

I tried live nation and lawn was unavailable and only top third of upper decks? you have a different site? i know some folks looking for lawn?

QUOTE (zac2112 @ Aug 22 2012, 04:45 PM)
QUOTE (OGr8imL84AD8inF8sBlackSedan @ Aug 22 2012, 12:01 PM)
QUOTE (zac2112 @ Aug 22 2012, 12:50 PM)

I wouldn't say 90%.

There are quite a few seats left in the upper section and lawn hasn't even gone on sale yet from I can tell.

I tried live nation and lawn was unavailable and only top third of upper decks? you have a different site? i know some folks looking for lawn?

From what I understand they usually don't sell lawn seats until the reserved seating is sold out. But I'm no expert, just a concert goer.

Your friends should either contact the venue to find out when lawn seat go on sale (I know.... rofl3.gif ...contact the venue...good luck) or just wait until the show gets closer, maybe they put them on sale to counter losses (if any) from loss of reserve seating sales.

QUOTE (Chicken hawk @ Aug 22 2012, 12:20 PM)
How can you tell what tickets are left...so many agencies are selling them. ? unsure.gif

It's just a rough estimate really. I you make your ticket selection and then click on best available and it gives you seats in the upper level of the arena or towards the back of the amphitheater, you come to the conclusion that tickets are selling well.

Some venues also have the interactive seat map where it shows you what's left and you can pick what seats you want. I haven't seen that much with arenas but live nation does that for most amphitheaters now.

Edited by J2112YYZ

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Aug 22 2012, 06:20 PM)

Some venues also have the interactive seat map where it shows you what's left and you can pick what seats you want. I haven't seen that much with arenas but live nation does that for most amphitheaters now.

Tampa has that...its pretty cool...lets you see exactly what you are buying.

QUOTE (OGr8imL84AD8inF8sBlackSedan @ Aug 22 2012, 07:18 PM)
QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Aug 22 2012, 06:20 PM)

Tampa has that...its pretty cool...lets you see exactly what you are buying.

That's probably one of the few amphitheaters shows they're playing this tour. They come here towards the end of October and are playing the local arena, there's no way anybody is doing an outdoor show in Buffalo that time of year.

QUOTE (zac2112 @ Aug 22 2012, 11:50 AM)

I'm sure! Every 2.gif fan from Florida is heading to Tampa on the 3rd of November! I have my reservations already!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Aug 23 2012, 03:36 PM)
My friend told me he was not able to get tix for the Buffalo show. Sold out?

Not sure how he went about doing it, but the page for the First Niagara Center gives you the upper level when you choose the 'best available' option.

There's seats left, just not good ones. Not surprising since Rush has always done very well in this area.

Edited by J2112YYZ

Most of best seats in Europe has been sold out (specially in UK) and it will take another 9 months for 1st Europe show to start smile.gif Amazing smile.gif BTW why American and Canadian Rush concerts (tickets) are more expensive that European ???