Exactly ONE month from today...

ALifeson85

The Clockwork Angels Tour official begins! 1022.gif

I'm catching 2 shows this time around...

September 9th @ Jiffy Lube Live, Bristow, VA

December 3rd @ Toyota Center, Houston, TX - with my dad trink39.gif

So, the question is...to Spoil or Not to Spoil?

I'm seeing them in Chicago on September 15th, a mere 8 days after the NH kick-off. I'm pretty sure I can wait eight days without giving in to temptation, so my plan as of now is to go "dark" on the 7th and try to remain unspoiled until the 15th.

Given my track record on this kind of thing, I give myself until about noon on the 8th before I cave...

WOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! bncegrn.gif cheer.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Let the GOOD TIMES roll again!!!!!!!!!!! 2.gif trink39.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (The Mighty Dudad @ Aug 7 2012, 08:56 AM)

I'm seeing them in Chicago on September 15th, a mere 8 days after the NH kick-off. I'm pretty sure I can wait eight days without giving in to temptation, so my plan as of now is to go "dark" on the 7th and try to remain unspoiled until the 15th.

Given my track record on this kind of thing, I give myself until about noon on the 8th before I cave...

I am going to be at this show also, along with ILSnwdog.

I am going to try and not spoil. I have done both, and like both. I looked for TM seeing I knew all of MP was going to be played... figured I knew a good chunk of the show already smile.gif

QUOTE (The Mighty Dudad @ Aug 7 2012, 08:56 AM)

Good Luck with that rofl3.gif

I'll be "going dark" about 2 weeks from now.

I'll be unfollowing RIAB, Eric from Power Windows and editing my browser settings so TRF, CP and RIAB don't open up when I hit my browser.

No spoilers for me this time around!

I'll be at the Manchester show. Those of us attending that show should be spoiler free. I hope there are no leaks prior to the show.

I'm avoiding ANY spoilers this time around...and thankfully, the first show i'm seeing is only 2 days after opening night in NH, so, shouldn't be...TOO hard... unsure.gif

tongue.gif

I Need to get a part time job so I can catch them again in Vegas if that's possible.

So it's time to resurrect my

"Will Work for RUSH" sign!

AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif

Edited by losingit2k

"Honey where is my RUSH moving pictures t-shirt??"...it's in the closet

next to all the other rush t-shirts"..i can't find it!!...look again..oh yea

there it is?.... 2.gif ...going to buffalo baby!!! 1022.gif

You have to wonder what songs the guys are working on today? Is it from Clockwork Angels or Something old? Does it have strings or not? Is Geddy practicing with the double neck? What stuff has Neil incorporated into his drum set and or solo. Is Alex practicing an extended guitar solo to the Wreckers? What the hell is going on?

confused13.gif

One month only one month to go!

icon_alienjig.gif common001.gif 653.gif 1287.gif 653.gif common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif

Tickets for the Tampa show finally arrived yesterday!!! have to know the setlist, usually bring it with me written on back of my business card, my wife thinks im a dork! no arguments from me.

partial wish list for old songs on this tour

Anthem

Lakeside park

What your doing

A passage to bakock

Fly by night

QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Aug 7 2012, 03:41 PM)
Eff you guys.. I have to wait until November.. sad.gif

Don't worry Fountain..November will be here sooner

than you think...

I'm not sure if I can go to my shows without a

setlist spoiler though...

trink39.gif

I'm so stoked that ManchVegas will be the center of the Rush universe for a couple days.

I'll try to get a review posted as soon as I walk (yes, WALK) home from the show.

I'm not concerned about going into the show "deaf". I'm just worried that my wife won't hear enough familiar songs and make me stop constantly listening in the car!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Aug 8 2012, 11:22 AM)
Suck ass putt to get there but worth it. Jiff Lube that is. @nd show should be good!!

Dude... it's f***ing Rush. laugh.gif

Enjoy trink39.gif

QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Aug 8 2012, 07:47 PM)
Almost 2 months for me. I will read the spoilers. I went in dark from 85 to 96. I don't mind knowing before.

I think it actually makes it better since I have time to prep my kids! I can say they are pretty ready already since they love CA and the usual staples. I just need to prep them on the unkown songs.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Aug 7 2012, 08:33 AM)
The Clockwork Angels Tour official begins! 1022.gif

I'm catching 2 shows this time around...

September 9th @ Jiffy Lube Live, Bristow, VA
December 3rd @ Toyota Center, Houston, TX - with my dad trink39.gif

Lucky!!