NFL 2012-2013 Season

The Owl

Like I said, I hate em both. But I've grown to hate the Stillers more.

You guys can knock off the Girls next week.

Well, so there you have it. It turns out that when you turn the ball over 4 times, its very difficult to win an NFL game.

Give the Niners credit. I thought for sure that when it was 31-31 they'd fold up. Copernicus tried his best to give the game away, but he pulled it together when it counted.

I'd love to say "We'll see you again in February" but I think the Patriots' road back to the Super Bowl just became too difficult. I can't see them going into Denver AND Houston and winning both times.

Well, so there you have it. It turns out that when you turn the ball over 4 times, its very difficult to win an NFL game.

Give the Niners credit. I thought for sure that when it was 31-31 they'd fold up. Copernicus tried his best to give the game away, but he pulled it together when it counted.

I'd love to say "We'll see you again in February" but I think the Patriots' road back to the Super Bowl just became too difficult. I can't see them going into Denver AND Houston and winning both times.

I was quite a big fan of the Pats last night, I'm sure most in Seattle were too :)

I was quite a big fan of the Pats last night, I'm sure most in Seattle were too :)

Thanks LiX. I wish I had gone to bed when it was 31-3. At least then I wouldn't have been all wound up when the game eventually ended. I might have gotten some sleep last night.

Brady has been short on heroic comebacks the last few years. I thought he had really dug into the way back machine last night.

Funny story...I turned on NFL Network earlier tonight...the graphic said "questioning Belichick's decisions?"

Above the graphic, Denny Green was talking...

:rfl:

Funny story...I turned on NFL Network earlier tonight...the graphic said "questioning Belichick's decisions?"

What were they discussing? How many yards you have to get in 4 downs for a first down? I'm not sure Green knows that. Was saying he thought Belichick should have been more "pro-active" (I hate that word, btw) and punted on second down a few times?

What were they discussing? How many yards you have to get in 4 downs for a first down? I'm not sure Green knows that. Was saying he thought Belichick should have been more "pro-active" (I hate that word, btw) and punted on second down a few times?

The [Patriots] are what we thought they were. They're what we thought they were. We played them in preseason — who the hell takes a third game of the preseason like it's bullshit? Bullshit! We played them in the third game — everybody played three quarters — the [Patriots] are who we thought they were! That's why we took the damn field. Now if you want to crown them, then crown their ass! But they are who we thought they were! And we let 'em off the hook!!

Im am so sick of every time a QB or Receiver gets hurt they call a excessive roughness. Panthers will most like win this game anyway, but Greg Hardy just sacked Oakland QB in what can ONLY be descibed as a TEXT BOOK and LEGAL hit. QB still had ball in his hand, was hit CLEARLY with the shoulder in the RIBS, and still they called it! And what did the ignorant annoucer say? He said he was called for it because he lowered his head! What the hell is he supposed to do! Give him a chest bump??!!!

Now they just called one on Oakland for hitting a defensless receiver. No helmet to helmet contact. Actually their facemasks might have touched as they were going down.

Oakland coach is furious, as well he should be.

Now they just called one on Oakland for hitting a defensless receiver. No helmet to helmet contact. Actually their facemasks might have touched as they were going down.

Don't even get me started...they called a Bengal defender for hitting a defensless receiver (Dez Bryant) a couple of weeks ago, when he caught a ball and was hit by the shoulder pads in the waist ....HELLO HE HAS THE BALL WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO DO !!

Sometimes I think they just need to make it touch football.

Don't even get me started...they called a Bengal defender for hitting a defensless receiver (Dez Bryant) a couple of weeks ago, when he caught a ball and was hit by the shoulder pads in the waist ....HELLO HE HAS THE BALL WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO DO !!

Sometimes I think they just need to make it touch football.

Refs called a phantom intentional grounding penalty against Jake Locker in the 1st quarter. Chris Johnson almost caught the screen pass from Locker, who was about to get sacked. Refs never saw Johnson at all, and he was right in the middle of the action..... :wtf: :wtf:

Thanks LiX. I wish I had gone to bed when it was 31-3. At least then I wouldn't have been all wound up when the game eventually ended. I might have gotten some sleep last night.

Brady has been short on heroic comebacks the last few years. I thought he had really dug into the way back machine last night.

That's exactly when I went to bed, I was tired but shocked to find out 22 hours the Patriots came back to tie the game. Even though it was a loss at home some credit should be given for not giving up.