NFL 2012-2013 Season

The Owl

BRING ON THE SAINTS GO NINERS! :madra:

THE SAINTS are ready for you! And this time you won't be able to save yourselves with two last gasp touchdowns!

:madra:

Man.....I HATE having to root for the Saints.... :doh:

You know you love it! :smash:

The Forsett "TD" was complete bullsh!t.

What a horrible call and an indefensibly moronic rule.

The Lions got screwed royally.

That rule needs to be changed immediately. I don't even like the Lions but that is ridiculous.

I was on my way to say the same thing

:goodone:

I have the feeling that you're not exactly broken up over it though... :)

:D

There's just something about the Falcons I don't like. Not sure if it's their fan base, their stadium, their players, their uniforms, or something else, but I just don't like that team.

There's just something about the Falcons I don't like. Not sure if it's their fan base, their stadium, their players, their uniforms, or something else, but I just don't like that team.

I agree, they're bizarrely delusional too, which is actually amusing...

:joker:

I'm not sure if I want the Skins to win this, they have the tiebreaker on THE SAINTS if they go on a run...

Have more confidence in your team...they're already ahead of the Skins and besides it would be unlikely for you to be tied alone for a WC spot.

Hate the Cowboys...it really isn't all that difficult, you know...

I'm not sure if I want the Skins to win this, they have the tiebreaker on THE SAINTS if they go on a run...

Have more confidence in your team...they're already ahead of the Skins and besides it would be unlikely for you to be tied alone for a WC spot.

I do hate them! :LOL:

Not enough. :)

Not enough. :)

fists%20crying.gif :tongue: :blah: :poke: :joker: :madra: :doh:

OK, I guess I can see why you're not really all that worried about the Cowboys being a playoff threat.

The Cowboys look terrible! They have weak home advantage in that stadium! We should destroy them! :madra:

Romo looks like he doesn't want to be out there right now, he's playing scared! He's scared of looking bad compared to the rookie RGIII

OK, I guess I can see why you're not really all that worried about the Cowboys being a playoff threat.

The Cowboys look terrible! They have weak home advantage in that stadium! We should destroy them! :madra:

Romo looks like he doesn't want to be out there right now, he's playing scared! He's scared of looking bad compared to the rookie RGIII

28-3!

Is Clint Longley too old to play?

Yep. And if you're ever tempted to feel sorry for them, just google this...

..http://specials-images.forbes.com/imageserve/08eBgsD5WF04V/186x282.jpg