NFL 2012-2013 Season

The Owl

Still not as surprising as the Fins getting back to back first downs. The delay killed what momentum we did have, and the drive stalled at the Seahawk 40.

Good football weekend, Ohio State defeats Michigan..

And the Brownies hold on and finally close out a lead and get a win 20-14.. Against those damn Steelers makes it even sweeter!!! :D

NORV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chargers give up 30 yds on 4th and 29...Flacco dumps off to Ray Rice 5 yds past the LOS and he STILL makes. it.

Kirk-unit, I think she's HOT!!

http://silverspock.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/615px-ilia.jpg?w=536&h=357

Kirk-unit, I think she's HOT!!

http://silverspock.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/615px-ilia.jpg?w=536&h=357

Those Colts girls have some chunky thick skulls though.. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: <<<< Colts Cheerleaders

Edited by treeduck

Good football weekend, Ohio State defeats Michigan..

And the Brownies hold on and finally close out a lead and get a win 20-14.. Against those damn Steelers makes it even sweeter!!! :D

Loved the Brownie win and I almost never pull for Cleveland. :LOL:

http://a.espncdn.com/prod/assets/header_sportsnation_gry.gif

Was the Carson Palmer trade good for Oakland?

• 70% No

• 30% Yes

Not coincidentally, 30% of people polled believe that the moon landing was a fake...

Saints players say Atlanta airport workers threw eggs at team bus

The New Orleans Saints and Atlanta Falcons have long been rivals, and there is no team camaraderie off of the field once the final whistle blows either. These two teams just don't like one another, and never will. Well, as the Saints flew into Atlanta on Wednesday, Nov. 27, 2012, for Thursday night's game, things got personal between fans too.

The Saints flew into Atlanta on Wednesday to face off with the Falcons on Thursday night mere weeks after New Orleans ended Atlanta's bid for a perfect season. It appears as if some of the locals still aren't very pleased with that fact and therefore pelted the Saints' team bus with eggs.

Several players say that airport workers in Atlanta reportedly threw eggs at the Saints' bus after landing. Saints tight end Jimmy Graham is one of those that tweeted about the incident.

"Bus just got egged after landing in ATL by the ramp workers. Classy! 'RISE Up' smh"

Back-up quarterback Chase Daniel also took to Twitter to make mention of what happened at the Atlanta airport.

"Wow, as we're boarding buses on the Tarmac @ Atlanta airport, we start getting eggs thrown @ us by the airport workers! Guess they do hate us!"

Linebacker Will Herring is another Saints player that noticed what happened.

"First time my bus has been egged by opposing fans. Tomorrow should be fun!!

#WhoDatNation"

The Saints are needing a win on Thursday night and in a big way as their playoff chances are virtually riding on this game. Motivation was already there considering the team they are facing is the Falcons and also from wide receiver Roddy White's choice words after the Saints won a few weeks ago.

Now, that motivation the Saints have is fueled by anger and retribution.

Edited by treeduck

The 2012 New York Jets season...in one SportsCenter screen capture.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/1130/sportscenter_sanchez_g_mp_576.jpg

There's just something about the Falcons I don't like. Not sure if it's their fan base, their stadium, their players, their uniforms, or something else, but I just don't like that team.

I agree, but they are probably the strongest team in the NFL right now. They are a very scary team...and that is probably why you and I both don't like them. lol

And as a Lions fan, I don't want to sound biased...but Suh's kick did not look intentional in any way. If you watch a replay, he was FALLING to the ground in mid-air. Every person's instinct is to extend your legs and plus, Suh's face was facing the ground. Like Gunther said "If it was intentional, then he has eyes in the back of his head." Schaub was being a cry baby about the whole entire game, even though they won over a stupid call by the refs. Welcome to the NFL, little man.

Nice to see the Packers at the top of the division. :)

They will probably win the NFC Norris, but will they even have a team to take the field in the playoffs? More injuries today.....they're dropping like flies.... :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Wow - Andrew Luck - losing by 5 1:07 left on clock - no time outs 68 yds to go - Rookie - TOUCHDOWN - Unbelievable -

Even though Peyton Manning is having an MVP year out in Denver, are Colts fans even noticing? They're too busy watching their new stud QB.....