What's Worrying You Today?

Mr. Not

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Jul 23 2012, 11:22 AM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Jul 23 2012, 03:33 AM)
QUOTE (Mr. IsNot @ Jul 22 2012, 07:27 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 22 2012, 10:22 AM)

I must say, I've never been worried over an ellipsis the way you three apparently are.

I have no idea what you mean - I was just following the other two... tongue.gif

QUOTE (smsterner94 @ Jul 23 2012, 06:07 PM)
My mum's having another two surgeries next month to repair the error surgeries she had last summer that ended up paralyzing her last summer. Hopefully this will allow some more recovery and some feeling to come back... :/

hug2.gif hug2.gif

Oh my goodness! Hoping that all the surgeries and medical problems are all resolved happily and soon! hug2.gif

Me, I'm just worried about the deposition I have on Wednesday. Still dealing with the insurance from the head-on almost 3 years further on. b_sigh.gif

Worrying is praying for that which you don't want...

that which you focus your attention on is what will manifest in your life.

so stop worrying!!!

biggrin.gif

coy.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jul 24 2012, 02:12 PM)
Worrying is praying for that which you don't want...

that which you focus your attention on is what will manifest in your life.

so stop worrying!!!

biggrin.gif

coy.gif

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/GIFs/mind-blown.gif

I've got two special needs kids: a son with Asperger's/ADHD and a daughter with Type 1 Diabetes. They reflect over 90% of my daily worries.

Kinda mundane in a larger context, I guess.

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Jul 24 2012, 03:54 PM)
I'm worried that God will finally have enough of us and just let the whole thing go to hell.

Well, then there wouldn't be any more worries, eh?

QUOTE (Finding IT @ Jul 25 2012, 07:27 AM)
I've got two special needs kids: a son with Asperger's/ADHD and a daughter with Type 1 Diabetes. They reflect over 90% of my daily worries.

Kinda mundane in a larger context, I guess.

Not mundane. This seems a more realistic worry than worrying if there's enough space in heaven

Bats.

There's nothing like waking up at 2 a.m. to find one flying around in your bedroom. This has happened before but I didn't think it would happen again.

I'm worried (I know) that there are more that have taken up residence in the walls/eaves of my house. scared.gif

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Jul 29 2012, 07:43 AM)
Bats.

There's nothing like waking up at 2 a.m. to find one flying around in your bedroom. This has happened before but I didn't think it would happen again.

I'm worried (I know) that there are more that have taken up residence in the walls/eaves of my house. scared.gif

That is TERRIFYING. bolt.gif

If that were ever to happen to me, especially since I'm terrified of bats, that would likely be the end of me thanks to a heart attack.

I've heard of people getting them in their houses before, but honestly how in sweet f**k do you get them out of there?!? I doubt anyone would actually be willing to grab the thing....

QUOTE (bigman208 @ Jul 29 2012, 09:40 AM)
QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Jul 29 2012, 07:43 AM)
Bats.

There's nothing like waking up at 2 a.m. to find one flying around in your bedroom.  This has happened before but I didn't think it would happen again.

I'm worried (I know) that there are more that have taken up residence in the walls/eaves of my house.  scared.gif

That is TERRIFYING. bolt.gif

If that were ever to happen to me, especially since I'm terrified of bats, that would likely be the end of me thanks to a heart attack.

I've heard of people getting them in their houses before, but honestly how in sweet f**k do you get them out of there?!? I doubt anyone would actually be willing to grab the thing....

My wonderful boyfriend wub.gif

QUOTE (My_Shrimp_Cot @ Jul 30 2012, 11:23 PM)
My father is dying - lung cancer. My cousins, wife's son was just found passed away on Sunday. 21 years old! RIP Ryan.

S'posed to be leaving for vacation tomorrow.

sad.gif

Holy f**k, that's real bad news pal!!

sad.gif