What's Worrying You Today?

Mr. Not

Lots of things lately. I've sort of been seeing this guy for about a month now, and since we started hanging out, he's had a mild heart attack (on my birthday nonetheless), he just lost a good friend to suicide a few days ago, and he lost both his grandfather and sister in the last few months. He will need a heart transplant soon, and he's also getting his foot amputated due to a crushing injury last year. I am very worried about him. Good thing is, he's about to get a few million from a settlement due to his foot injury, so finances won't be a problem for all the work he needs done. I'm just glad I can be around to put a smile on his face smile.gif

I hate spreading people's business, but it feels nice to rant a little anonymously on a board where nobody knows us

^ Some get to know one another pretty well here.

That's certainly a lot more of a physically harmful situation than I'm in right now.

Basically, I have to focus on studying for my upcoming final I have in 3 days but I just got news that I'm growing a bad reputation as a reliable worker (I work for various websites) and that means I'll be disconnected from a lot of my work which is one of the last things I need right now. It could take 2 days, it could take 2 weeks, either way - building my way back up from grunt work is going to be painful. But right now - I need to focus on my studying so this summer semester wasn't a waste - then I can get back to my financial issues.

...Why I was given this bad label is due to one website owner who didn't give me clear instructions... I should have seen it as a warning and just resigned his work instead of doing it poorly (I thought I did decent personally, but it's no surprise he didn't like it since he, again, wasn't clear with what he wanted)... Live and learn; can't take it back now.

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:09 PM)
^Yikes, I got some pretty serious heart problems too. I somewhat know what he's going through. Wish him luck for me.

Well, I begin got college in 32 days. f**k

Thanks smile.gif

I can't imagine being only 28 years old like him and needing a heart transplant and an amputation. After meeting him, I've realized how much I've taken my health for granted.

Nothin' really right now.....except for the fact

we gotta bunch of FREAKIN' LOON'S

runnin' around society, killing innocent people.

wacko.gif sad.gif no.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

About 3 weeks ago a pair of Mockingbirds made a nest and layed 3 eggs in a Jasmine bush next to my house. All 3 three eggs hatched and my kids and I have been watching the parents feed the baby birds since they've hatched.

The fact that all three made it this far is a small miracle as many pairs of birds have done the same with little success due to all the cats and snakes and other creatures around here.

Yesterday all three babies left the nest and followed mom (or dad) to wherever birds go...Not so much worried, but hope they make it out there.

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jul 22 2012, 01:05 AM)
Lots of things lately. I've sort of been seeing this guy for about a month now, and since we started hanging out, he's had a mild heart attack (on my birthday nonetheless), he just lost a good friend to suicide a few days ago, and he lost both his grandfather and sister in the last few months. He will need a heart transplant soon, and he's also getting his foot amputated due to a crushing injury last year. I am very worried about him. Good thing is, he's about to get a few million from a settlement due to his foot injury, so finances won't be a problem for all the work he needs done. I'm just glad I can be around to put a smile on his face smile.gif

I hate spreading people's business, but it feels nice to rant a little anonymously on a board where nobody knows us

Oh, my good God..! Thinking of you both - lots of hug2.gif for you.

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jul 21 2012, 08:05 PM)

Not sure if serious...

my job that I hate & my boss too

also tired of hearing about shootings in TO & CO

When will all the violence ever end?

Edited by Boots

QUOTE (Boots @ Jul 22 2012, 05:42 PM)
my job that I hate & my boss too
also tired of hearing about shootings in TO & CO
When will all the violence ever end?

I can attest that is sucks when you hate your job and your boss.

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Jul 22 2012, 08:38 AM)

Not sure if serious...

Not sure why you think I would make this up

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jul 22 2012, 04:28 PM)
QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Jul 22 2012, 08:38 AM)

Not sure if serious...

Not sure why you think I would make this up

Well, seems to me he holds the false idea that people on TRF are just as immature as his reddit and tumblr buddies.

Don't pay it much mind... Anyways, I hope your worries wither.

I'm worried that the Brewers will dump their high-salaried players and start from scratch. They have a very good foundation, and all they need is another good reliever and another good hitter. And they need to stop getting injured so much!! 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Jul 23 2012, 03:33 AM)
QUOTE (Mr. IsNot @ Jul 22 2012, 07:27 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 22 2012, 10:22 AM)

I must say, I've never been worried over an ellipsis the way you three apparently are.

My mum's having another two surgeries next month to repair the error surgeries she had last summer that ended up paralyzing her last summer. Hopefully this will allow some more recovery and some feeling to come back... :/

My mum's having another two surgeries next month to repair the error surgeries she had last summer that ended up paralyzing her last summer. Hopefully this will allow some more recovery and some feeling to come back... :/