What are you watching right now?

Maverick

Seinfeld. And one of my favorite episodes where Jerry, George and Elaine volunteer to hang out with senior citizens in their homes.

30 Rock season one

Rewatching my all time favourite show again! Tina Fey is my major crush lol

• Like 1

30 Rock season one

Ah, that's where you got telling people to "eat my poo" from. Can't believe I didn't make the connection until now.

Awesome show. I noticed watching through the whole series again after it ended that there are things I missed and didn't laugh at the first time but did on the second go around. I love when shows have rewatch value like that. As much as I love Tina Fey, Jenna is my favorite character.

• Like 1

30 Rock season one

Ah, that's where you got telling people to "eat my poo" from. Can't believe I didn't make the connection until now.

Awesome show. I noticed watching through the whole series again after it ended that there are things I missed and didn't laugh at the first time but did on the second go around. I love when shows have rewatch value like that. As much as I love Tina Fey, Jenna is my favorite character.

My favourite characters are Jenna and Kenneth! I just love Tina Fey though...but yeah, someone at last got the reference!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61GFmvfSqYL._SY300_.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2557490/

I love both Ted and Family Guy so then I must like this as well!

If there's one good thing I'll say about the 2nd one, Seyfried>>> Kunis. She is such an annoying presence especially in that movie. Shut up...Meg. :LOL:

The Darling Buds Of May

Very few British shows entertain me. But there are three I love, this, The Vicar Of Dibley and Only Fools And Horses. This is gorgeous, warm and funny without being twee or forced.