• Carnies
    • Halo Effect
    • Seven Cities of Gold
    • The Wreckers
    • Headlong Flight
    • BU2B2
    • Wish Them Well
    • The Garden

I have just not had a lot of free time since the album came out and consequently I have only listened to it a total of 5 times.

I will continue to keep my slowly forming opinions regarding my like / dislike of the album to myself but I will chime in on the poll.

Voting for Halo Effect. By a fairly large margin at this point.

It was my preferred song the first time I listened to the album and it has remained as such through all 5 times I have had it in the CD player.

I love CA & SCOG,

But, "The Garden" is at the top. I just love it. And it is the perfect tune for me at least. Following the band since 76'. It just hits home. Alex's solo goes right to the heart. Beautiful song. 653.gif 2.gif

The Anarchist once again trink36.gif

I love this album.. I have been spinning this one and COS all week,,,

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 25 2012, 02:41 PM)
I seriously don't get why The Anarchist is in the lead. I mean yeah, great hard rocking song, but I rate it 8th or 9th on the album - there are several songs that are easily better. confused13.gif

Hey Gary do you not get funny looks when you go to the bank or the doctors or wherever when you give your name as Gary Rushgoober? do they not say wow that's an unusual name? unsure.gif

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jun 24 2012, 07:19 PM)
Still no love for WTW. I enjoy the track biggrin.gif

Love it! It's my number two pick.

I seriously don't get why The Anarchist is in the lead. I mean yeah, great hard rocking song, but I rate it 8th or 9th on the album - there are several songs that are easily better. confused13.gif

...in YOUR opinion.

Ours? It's #1, baby! 1022.gif

this coming from someone who thinks far cry and armor and sword are classics. laugh.gif

when Bu2b was released i thought it was some of the best rush ever and set too high a standard for any following material from the album... all i could hope for was that a few tracks might be like caravan and come close.... a couple like the title track and the garden certainly do, but Bu2b still in a league of it's own, similar to earthshine on VT

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 25 2012, 01:20 PM)
I seriously don't get why The Anarchist is in the lead.  I mean yeah, great hard rocking song, but I rate it 8th or 9th on the album - there are several songs that are easily better. confused13.gif

...in YOUR opinion.

Ours? It's #1, baby! 1022.gif

This is an album that contains the song Clockwork Angels, The Garden, The Wreckers, Headlong Flight, Caravan and BU2B. I guess maybe you and some others haven't heard those tracks? If not, you should. They're better than The Anarchist. wink.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jun 25 2012, 03:38 PM)
I seriously don't get why The Anarchist is in the lead.  I mean yeah, great hard rocking song, but I rate it 8th or 9th on the album - there are several songs that are easily better. confused13.gif

this coming from someone who thinks far cry and armor and sword are classics. laugh.gif

not sure why that's funny? confused13.gif

they are. yes.gif

clockwork angels and the garden are right up there too. other songs on this album might turn out to be classics as well, but those two FOR SURE are classics. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif