What's that sound?

losingit2k

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 12 2012, 05:28 PM)
You people are f***ing delusional fanbois, so your defense is to just label everyone with a different opinion as trolls. Really, what are you 15 years old pulling this shit on internet message boards? What an embarrassment. No negative opinions allowed here apparently. What a bunch of pompous assholes on this site. It's worse here than any band board I visit.

Was there any need for this topic in the first place? What purpose does it serve other than to attack people and start fights. This topic is actually trolling, but the mods here are a joke and dont do anything about it.

All jacking each other off that this is their best album, Geddy still sounds good, even calling some pretty average rock songs a masterpiece which is f***ing hilarious anyway, then turn into little bitches when someone calls the band out for horrendous vocals, some f***ing lazy ass dull choruses. Everyones just sharing opinions. Dont like it? Act like a f***ing adult and shut up already. Let people share their opinions just like you are.

laugh.gif You're really good at this!

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jun 12 2012, 05:31 PM)
Someone's having a case of the Mondays and a day late at that. wink.gif

You brought my name into this. Do I ever bring your name up? Nope. Its hilarious to me that you even care what I think enough to actually remember and bring up what I say. I cant remember a single thing you ever said about anything. You're opinion is irrelevant to me, as mine should be to you, but nope, you're all butthurt about how I feel about things apparently.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jun 12 2012, 05:35 PM)
Dude, really...simmer. You take this all so seriously. Learn to laugh. You don't look good in "shitty". Lighten up. You wouldn't know a joke if it poked you in the rib.

Chill.

Dont bring my name up. I dont bring you up and attack you, do I? You're 8 years older than me bro. Seriously, grow up. Let people share their opinions. I think the vocals are awful. Big deal.... ignore it and move on with your life.

Same thing with that canadian ice clown. Dude is in every thread I post in and up my ass every time I write anything. Once again, I dont bother him, all he does is bother me constantly. Mods do nothing. Nowhere to be seen. If he is over 15 years old I would be shocked. This is the kind of shit little asshole teenagers do on the internet. Derp, someone thinks something I like sucks so I better start attacking him with my keyboard!

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 12 2012, 05:39 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jun 12 2012, 05:35 PM)
Dude, really...simmer.  You take this all so seriously.  Learn to laugh.  You don't look good in "shitty".  Lighten up.  You wouldn't know a joke if it poked you in the rib. 

Chill.

Dont bring my name up. I dont bring you up and attack you, do I? You're 8 years older than me bro. Seriously, grow up. Let people share their opinions. I think the vocals are awful. Big deal.... ignore it and move on with your life.

Same thing with that canadian ice clown. Dude is in every thread I post in and up my ass every time I write anything. Once again, I dont bother him, all he does is bother me constantly. Mods do nothing. Nowhere to be seen. If he is over 15 years old I would be shocked. This is the kind of shit little asshole teenagers do on the internet. Derp, someone thinks something I like sucks so I better start attacking him with my keyboard!

You are the most depressing person on the planet.

Lets correct this to reflect what he's really thinking:

You people are f***ing delusional fanbois, (Cause only I Know what's true) so your defense is to just label everyone with a different opinion as trolls. (Which is what I am) Really, what are you 15 years old pulling this shit on internet message boards? (I wish I was 15 again) What an embarrassment. (I am) No negative opinions allowed here apparently. (Even though I just mentioned a Few) What a bunch of pompous assholes on this site. (I hope no one knows I'm projecting). It's worse here than any band board I visit. (or Troll)

Was there any need for this topic in the first place? (Besides exposing me for what I am) What purpose does it serve other than to attack people and start fights. (like I'm doing right now) This topic is actually trolling, ( I know this well) but the mods here are a joke and dont do anything about it. ( regardless what I call them)All jacking each other off that this is their best album, (Even though no one has ever said that)Geddy still sounds good, even calling some pretty average rock songs a masterpiece which is f***ing hilarious anyway, (I think using F***ing will be more effective) then turn into little bitches when someone calls the band out for horrendous vocals, (Bitches will be effective too) some f***ing lazy ass dull choruses. (I wonder if they are about me?)Everyones just sharing opinions. (Except me, I'm making them up) Dont like it? Act like a f***ing adult and shut up already. (That ones good, Cause Adults use the word F***ing alot) Let people share their opinions just like you are. (And I just did, Damn this whole post is irrelevant now, Oh well maybe they won't notice)

fists crying.gif (Clockwork Angels is actually a great album)

sarcasm.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jun 12 2012, 08:09 PM)
I'm a troll because my standards are too high? Perhaps, in reality, mine are proper standards- and everyone who disagrees is simply content with mediocrity.

Anytime you think it is everyone else and not you it's time to take a step back and get something in very short supply these days; perspective.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 12 2012, 07:16 PM)
QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jun 12 2012, 08:09 PM)
I'm a troll because my standards are too high?  Perhaps, in reality, mine are proper standards- and everyone who disagrees is simply content with mediocrity.

Anytime you think it is everyone else and not you it's time to take a step back and get something in very short supply these days; perspective.

Not true...ever "herd" of sheep?

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 12 2012, 06:28 PM)
Was there any need for this topic in the first place? What purpose does it serve other than to attack people and start fights.

I actually do agree with Trenken here in that this thread doesn't really serve any purpose and wasn't really necessary.

If there truly are 'trolls' here, we'll see them and people can simply call them out on their posts at that time.

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 12 2012, 06:50 PM)
Lets correct this to reflect what he's really thinking:

You people are f***ing delusional fanbois, (Cause only I Know what's true) so your defense is to just label everyone with a different opinion as trolls. (Which is what I am) Really, what are you 15 years old pulling this shit on internet message boards? (I wish I was 15 again) What an embarrassment. (I am) No negative opinions allowed here apparently. (Even though I just mentioned a Few) What a bunch of pompous assholes on this site. (I hope no one knows I'm projecting). It's worse here than any band board I visit. (or Troll)
Was there any need for this topic in the first place? (Besides exposing me for what I am) What purpose does it serve other than to attack people and start fights. (like I'm doing right now) This topic is actually trolling, ( I know this well) but the mods here are a joke and dont do anything about it. ( regardless what I call them)All jacking each other off that this is their best album, (Even though no one has ever said that)Geddy still sounds good, even calling some pretty average rock songs a masterpiece which is f***ing hilarious anyway, (I think using F***ing will be more effective) then turn into little bitches when someone calls the band out for horrendous vocals, (Bitches will be effective too) some f***ing lazy ass dull choruses. (I wonder if they are about me?)Everyones just sharing opinions. (Except me, I'm making them up) Dont like it? Act like a f***ing adult and shut up already. (That ones good, Cause Adults use the word F***ing alot) Let people share their opinions just like you are. (And I just did, Damn this whole post is irrelevant now, Oh well maybe they won't notice)

fists crying.gif (Clockwork Angels is actually a great album)

sarcasm.gif

LI...you do realize that not everyone is going to love CA as much as you do right? confused13.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Jun 12 2012, 07:33 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 12 2012, 06:28 PM)
Was there any need for this topic in the first place? What purpose does it serve other than to attack people and start fights.

I actually do agree with Trenken here in that this thread doesn't really serve any purpose and wasn't really necessary.

If there truly are 'trolls' here, we'll see them and people can simply call them out on their posts at that time.

All I said is that Trolls had nothing to complain about! However if that troll shoe fits.... Wear it!

tongue.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 12 2012, 05:28 PM)
You people are f***ing delusional fanbois, so your defense is to just label everyone with a different opinion as trolls. Really, what are you 15 years old pulling this shit on internet message boards? What an embarrassment. No negative opinions allowed here apparently. What a bunch of pompous assholes on this site. It's worse here than any band board I visit.

Was there any need for this topic in the first place? What purpose does it serve other than to attack people and start fights. This topic is actually trolling, but the mods here are a joke and dont do anything about it.

All jacking each other off that this is their best album, Geddy still sounds good, even calling some pretty average rock songs a masterpiece which is f***ing hilarious anyway, then turn into little bitches when someone calls the band out for horrendous vocals, some f***ing lazy ass dull choruses. Everyones just sharing opinions. Dont like it? Act like a f***ing adult and shut up already. Let people share their opinions just like you are.

z7shysterical.gif

Edited by They Bow Defeated

QUOTE (RushIslander @ Jun 12 2012, 08:52 PM)
The Wreckers into Headlong Flight is amazing!!!

music.gif

It Truly is. There are a couple of songs that run into each other that work really well!. The Anarchist into Canies is alos another favorite!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jun 12 2012, 09:52 PM)
QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jun 12 2012, 07:09 PM)
I'm a troll because my standards are too high?

Not so sure it's your standards that are high. cool10.gif

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif