What's that sound?

losingit2k

That's right trolls, you have nothing to complain about here! Clockwork Angels is a Modern Masterpeice and has truly cemented RUSH as a major influence in the this Millenium. Sorry! You'll have to wait another five years to venture out of that slimey, dark, God forsaken hole you call a dwelling!

This is you" I have nothing to complain about!"

This is me: "Um, Buh bye!"

You: "But?"

Me: "Buh bye"

bekloppt.gif

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you trolling for trolls??..that could be dangerous my friend.but i admire your tenacity...and i join your noble cause!!..trolls beware!!

clockwork angels is work of art,we love it!!! so get back in your caves!! 2.gif

Quality doesn't matter to trolls. In fact the better something is, the more fun it is for them to complain about. I'm sure that the trolls are gonna be having a field day with this one soon enough. Hell, one of them has already started.

Yes! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but anyone who would severely poop on this album really must be a troll and not possibly a true Rush fan!

It is still sinking in... but even at this point this is EASILY my favorite album since I got into the band with Hold your Fire, an amazing, amazing album and this is coming from someone who though S&A overall was fairly "assy".

Suck it trolls, go back to the holes you crawled out of!

moon.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 12 2012, 08:38 AM)
That's right trolls, you have nothing to complain about here! Clockwork Angels is a Modern Masterpeice and has truly cemented RUSH as a major influence in the this Millenium. Sorry! You'll have to wait another five years to venture out of that slimey, dark, God forsaken hole you call a dwelling!

bekloppt.gif

You should change your name to "LostIt2k". This album isn't any better than VT or S&A which both = crap, imo

Edited by GeminiRising79

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jun 12 2012, 08:12 AM)

bekloppt.gif

You should change your name to "LostIt2k"

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jun 12 2012, 10:12 AM)

bekloppt.gif

You should change your name to "LostIt2k". This album isn't any better than VT or S&A which both = crap, imo

Yeah...probably because they were made post-1981 right?

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 12 2012, 09:08 AM)
Yes! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but anyone who would severely poop on this album really must be a troll and not possibly a true Rush fan!

It is still sinking in... but even at this point this is EASILY my favorite album since I got into the band with Hold your Fire, an amazing, amazing album and this is coming from someone who though S&A overall was fairly "assy".

moon.gif

Are you serious dude?!

Here's what I read when I see that post.

"Anyone who doesn't like this album that I think is good obviously doesn't really have that opinion, or isn't entitled to that opinion because it means that they don't matter because they're not a true fan."

Also, this whole thread is trollbait. The fact that everyone thinks it's amazing would CAUSE a troll to start badmouthing it to make you all rage and waste your time arguing.

Somebody find me a facepalm gif... I'm too lazy

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jun 12 2012, 10:12 AM)

bekloppt.gif

So you think everything they've done the past SIXTEEN YEARS is "crap"?

First off I feel sorry for you because this new album despite having one or two tracks that don't quite shine as much as the rest, is *brilliant*. If you can't find it in yourself to enjoy it, and you are supposed to be some sort of "fan" then yeah.... sad.

That being said if you haven't enjoyed their music in so long, why not throw in the towel, stop pretending to be a fan and go hang out somewhere else.

You can probably use "Google Alerts" to find news about fake XXX Rush band member images and bi fan fiction without coming here and being a dour pain in the ass anymore.

See ya!

bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Godot @ Jun 12 2012, 10:34 AM)

moon.gif

Are you serious dude?!

"Anyone who doesn't like this album that I think is good obviously doesn't really have that opinion, or isn't entitled to that opinion because it means that they don't matter because they're not a true fan."

Also, this whole thread is trollbait. The fact that everyone thinks it's amazing would CAUSE a troll to start badmouthing it to make you all rage and waste your time arguing.

First off shouldn't you be in your "Grown men who *heart* my little ponies!" thread?

And regarding my post, maybe I put it too nicely by saying people that "severely poop" on the new album. What I am really referring to is people that cannot find one redeeming quality about the new album, or many of the past albums for that matter, and show up here to say "the new album is shit".

I'm all for constructive criticism by fans, or some that don't like the album overall whatever, but there are several dummies here that take it to epic troll proportions.

Thanks for the lecture though, brony.

Edited by Godeater2112

QUOTE (default236 @ Jun 12 2012, 09:14 AM)
QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jun 12 2012, 08:12 AM)

bekloppt.gif

You should change your name to "LostIt2k"

rofl3.gif

No but I would consider "LickMe2K", 'cause that's all you trolls have left to do! Cause this albums ROCK!!!!!!!!!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Edited by losingit2k

With all the love for this record the trolls are isolated and fearful. They have nobody to listen to their pitiful complaints and tyrades. Go back into your caves and wait on the next record or better yet find another cave on another board.

bekloppt.gif

You should change your name to "LostIt2k". This album isn't any better than VT or S&A which both = crap,

rofl3.gif

Edited by Gedneil Alpeart

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jun 12 2012, 09:12 AM)

bekloppt.gif

Awwww....little trollie fell for the trap and popped his head out of the cave cause he got mad........how cute....

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 12 2012, 09:42 AM)
QUOTE (Godot @ Jun 12 2012, 10:34 AM)

moon.gif

Are you serious dude?!

First off shouldn't you be in your "Grown men who *heart* my little ponies!" thread?

And regarding my post, maybe I put it too nicely by saying people that "severely poop" on the new album. What I am really referring to is people that cannot find one redeeming quality about the new album, or many of the past albums for that matter, and show up here to say "the new album is shit".

I'm all for constructive criticism by fans, or some that don't like the album overall whatever, but there are several dummies here that take it to epic troll proportions.

Thanks for the lecture though, brony.

EXACTLY. One thing to talk about things you dont like about the record and discuss them intelligently and quite another to just downright dismiss the record as crap without mentioning anything to like. Im all for " I dont like this.... I like this" discussion, not "it's shit".

God I feel sorry for em.

Trolls have nothing to complain about and if they do, they know that what ever BS they come up with will be quickly dismissed as more Trollish Propaganda! I've gone through this album 3 times today alone and It gets better with every listen. It rocks hards, Alex lead are awesome, Neil sounds better than ever, and Geddy, Wow! Geddy what can I say, He's a genius! As for clipping, the only clipping you can find is Alex clipping his toes nails during BU2B2 cause he had nothing else to do. So once again I bid you:

"Buh bye!"

bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Gedneil Alpeart @ Jun 12 2012, 05:06 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jun 12 2012, 04:55 PM)
Be careful here, Trenken will go off on you for attacking the opinion of trolls.  wink.gif

Oh no....Im shivering in my trenches.... laugh.gif

Tren-ken suck it! And every other Troll can have sloppy seconds!

z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (canadianice @ Jun 12 2012, 05:20 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jun 12 2012, 04:55 PM)
Be careful here, Trenken will go off on you for attacking the opinion of trolls.  wink.gif

rofl3.gif Ged's voice is shot rofl3.gif What a breath of fresh air that troll is z7shysterical.gif

You people are f***ing delusional fanbois, so your defense is to just label everyone with a different opinion as trolls. Really, what are you 15 years old pulling this shit on internet message boards? What an embarrassment. No negative opinions allowed here apparently. What a bunch of pompous assholes on this site. It's worse here than any band board I visit.

Was there any need for this topic in the first place? What purpose does it serve other than to attack people and start fights. This topic is actually trolling, but the mods here are a joke and dont do anything about it.

All jacking each other off that this is their best album, Geddy still sounds good, even calling some pretty average rock songs a masterpiece which is f***ing hilarious anyway, then turn into little bitches when someone calls the band out for horrendous vocals, some f***ing lazy ass dull choruses. Everyones just sharing opinions. Dont like it? Act like a f***ing adult and shut up already. Let people share their opinions just like you are.