What song from CA is stuck in your head today?

losingit2k

I've noticed that everyday I have a different song from Clockwork Angels stuck in my head or growing on me if you will. First it was The Wreckers then the Garden , Yesterday Seven Cities of Gold took center stage and today it seems that The Anarchist is making a move into the Limelight!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (MJH @ Jun 6 2012, 08:56 AM)
confused13.gif ...are you guys talking about the 30 second samples?...

Are you serious? The album leaked on the internet Monday.

The Wreckes and Clockwork Angels have been in my head most of the time since I first heard it.

QUOTE (MJH @ Jun 6 2012, 09:03 AM)
I thought just the 30 sec.samples leaked... blush4.gif

Nope. This whole Clockwork Angels section has been going crazy the last two days, of course it will probably be more insane when it offically comes out next week. Find yourself a copy of the album, listen to it and join in on the fun 653.gif 2.gif

Edited by J2112YYZ

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Jun 6 2012, 02:09 PM)
QUOTE (MJH @ Jun 6 2012, 09:03 AM)
I thought just the 30 sec.samples leaked... blush4.gif

Nope. This whole Clockwork Angels section has been going crazy the last two days, of course it will probably be more insane when it offically comes out next week. Find yourself a copy of the album, listen to it and join in on the fun 653.gif 2.gif

And us lucky ones across the pond got the fan pack!!!! It's on now! 4th listen today.....

A woo and a hoo.

The Anarchist. I am DIGGING that central bass line / chord progression during the chorus. It just strikes me so much. And that ascending bit after it.... bloody hell, I'm hooked through my skull

cool10.gif

I am going to hold out till the 12th.(try to)....get cd @ best buy.open a fine canadian beer...and fade away.thanks guys!!