Anybody gonna read the Novel

phoenix87

QUOTE (phoenix87 @ Jun 5 2012, 07:27 PM)
I wasn't going to originally, but I love the album so much that I don't think I can resist.

Absolutely!!! yes.gif

QUOTE (phoenix87 @ Jun 5 2012, 08:33 PM)
QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jun 5 2012, 07:28 PM)
I'll get the audiobook because Neil's narrating it smile.gif

Well, I guess I'm getting the audiobook now too.

I don't care for his voice so I'll read it.

Not too sure. I read the liner notes with the story introductions to each song, and I start reading about crown city and alchemy priests, just not my thing.

I just listen to the album for the songs but the whole story behind it isnt interesting to me. I guess when I was younger and more into this fantasy stuff id be all over it but these days just dont care about it so I dont really need to find out more details about the story.

Yep.

QUOTE (UltimoGuitarist @ Jun 5 2012, 10:59 PM)
****no. **** books.

Lovely. Yes, f**k books. Who needs education, the distribution of ideas and the exercise of imagination? Books are worthless eyesre4.gif

You know who has never said f**k books? Everyone who has ever been successful, ever - not counting the media whores that seem to dominate the landscape these days, but if you think they're models to live by... yikes.

After listening to the cd with the lyrics I am getting the book for sure. The album seems like the soundtrack to the book. Next comes the movie with instrumental versions of the new songs. Rush is doing it all backwards.