Red Sector A

FT Tracker

I doubt it makes a difference. I think Red Sector A was played on the R30 tour, it was just not included on the DVD. It can be interpreted equally well as a universal song about war crimes, which is not specific to Germany.

QUOTE (FT Tracker @ May 24 2012, 06:42 AM)
Just wondering if you thought they would play RED Sector A with their laser light show. Does it make a difference that they are going to Germany on the 2113 part of the tour?

I hope so as it's my favorite song. The lyrics can universally apply to all situations of unchecked power over others.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

I hope not, heard it enough. They have so many better songs

I'd go crazy if they play RSA! One of my all-time favorite songs by any artist, period. 1022.gif

Even though i've heard the song a number of times live, I wouldn't mind hearing it again. I like the song a lot but I feel that they won't do it because it's already been captured live on CD/DVD quite a bit. They should save the spot for something that hasn't been in the set for awhile.

I sure hope they play it this tour. Amazing song.

If so though I hope they ditch the shitty quality and depressing on screen animations for it they've been using. Go back to the lasers, that was absolutely stunning. As a matter of fact I think I'll watch the Show of Hands DVD version of it tonight and reminisce.

QUOTE (barchetta90480 @ May 29 2012, 05:11 PM)
Hope so. RSA is my favourite Rush song. And I'm German ...

It's one of the all time great, that's for sure! I am unable to do like a personal "top 10" list or anything, but this would certainly be in there.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (FT Tracker @ May 29 2012, 06:52 PM)
I wonder how Geddy's voice will be then? I think he will be 159. Sorry to much 2112.

Well, just think about how much his voice degraded in 50 years, then multiply that degradation by 3, assuming his voice is not crapping out exponentially.