Will you download the leak?

Gilbertk

If there is a leak, will you download it?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. If there is a leak, will you download it?

• Yes, but I will still buy a copy on the release date
    • Yes, and I will not be buying a copy. I already paid away my retirement fund for concert tickets.
    • Downloading leaks is wrong, illegal and immoral.. but.. yes.
    • No, because the leak will not fit into my view of audio perfection.
    • No, I'm waiting to listen until I have the album in my hands
    • No, there will not be a leak

I'll admit it. If there's a leak, I won't be able to resist, but of course I'll be buying a copy on the 12th.

Edit: Sorry if that first title made it seem like there is already a leak. Didn't mean for it to sound like that

Edited by Gilbertk

QUOTE (RUSHandOSU @ May 19 2012, 08:40 PM)
will download a leak and purchase 2 COPIES!! (Cd & Vinyl)  2.gif

Me too!

Although I also considered picking "No because there will not be a leak". I do kind of think that. But if one leaks, I don't expect it to until at the earliest June 8 or 9 or whenever it releases in Australia.

Edited by Tarkus406

Nah. I'm not in that much of a hurry to hear the album...I just bought some other CDs I want to digest first, which will take a few weeks at the least. And by then, the legitimate Clockwork Angels release will be just a few days away. I'm also opposed to downloading music in general, especially for bands I care this much about... Edited by NYM86

QUOTE (NYM86 @ May 19 2012, 08:37 PM)
Nah. I'm not in that much of a hurry to hear the album...I just bought some other CDs I want to digest first, which will take a few weeks at the least. And by then, the legitimate Clockwork Angels release will be just a few days away. I'm also opposed to downloading music in general, especially for bands I care this much about...

And if you did download it, that would hurt the band? How?

------

I voted yes, and I've already bought the UK promo pack, and I've got the US CD and the vinyl on order with Amazon.

I already pre-ordered a copy from Amazon.com, so I HAVE paid for mine ...BUT... in the event that it leaks a week or so prior to the official release - YES, i'll download it. I did the exact same thing with Dream Theater's latest album, A Dramatic Turn Of Events.

Nah. It's coming out soon enough that I can't be bothered with the downloading process (I don't have super-fast connectivity). I realize people will start talking about it, but nothing that could be described will be like hearing it for the first time anyway, so it can only spoil it so much.

Yep. I have no willpower when it comes to these things. I WANT NOW.

Don't want to listen to a crappy mp3 copy, so I'll wait. Paid for the fan pack and will buy the vinyl.

Yeah Ill definitely download it, but Im still buying the album. Not to support the band though. Album sales do almost nothing for the band, that's really more for the record company to pay for the recording of the album. That's how it work. The band makes their money from touring not album sales, and I plan to go see them live. But I just want the insert for the artwork and lyrics.

Nope. I've waited this long for the album, I want to experience it properly by eagerly purchasing it in the store on release day and popping it in my stereo system at home 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

I voted "No, because the leak will not fit into my view of audio perfection.", but I would add that I want the cd package with the booklet in front of me when I listen.

We're almost at 3 weeks away from launch. I will wait and let my first listen be the hightest of sound quality possible. I did listen to a leak of Malnar before S&A came out, so I'm not above listening to leaks (although I have never downloaded one). It's that I've heard a quarter of this album, and that's good enough for me.

And, not that I know anything about leaks but based on what I've read, no one will be hearing it from a leak this month.

QUOTE (Echoes @ May 21 2012, 01:01 AM)
Nope. I've waited this long for the album, I want to experience it properly by eagerly purchasing it in the store on release day and popping it in my stereo system at home 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

I'll put it in the car stereo... how can you wait to reach home? cheer.gif