What do you Prefer?

Which system do you prefer for floor tickets to see Rush?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which system do you prefer for floor tickets to see Rush?

• General Admission
    • Reserved Seating

Seems that opinions on the subject are quite polarised judging by the reaction from my thread! I've already made mine clear (see the thread) but what do you think?

Note that the question applies to the floor area only and is also about Rush specifically (preferences might be different with other bands).

I'm a small, thin person that generally gets shoved out of the way every time I've gone to a general admission concert. I just don't like be squished and pushed around. That and I have recently developed arthritis in both knees and ankles and it's impossible for me to stand that long without a little "sit break" now and then.

Gonna have to go with reserved. While GA would give me a lot better chance of getting up front, I don't know if I could last the whole day to get there early enough, and I bet I'd get hurt with people packing in. I'm even getting nervous about being in the third row with reserved seats. Oh well, I'm slightly overweight and not really short, so I'm at least a little tough to shove around blush4.gif

Reserved. I wouldn't go if my only option was general. I'm not extremely claustrophobic, but just enough that I can't handle being in a crush of people on the floor like that. I need that little bit of space that reserved seating gives me.

Reserved seating. I remember back in 1981 when I was still young and the crush that occurred when the doors were open. This was 2 yrs after the Who concert (which was less than 100 miles away) and it was STILL GA. Kind of scary.

RESERVED.

I've never bought a GA ticket, and I've never had a desire to.

Like I've discussed in other threads, I LOVE to stand at shows. That adds to the atmosphere for me...it's a ROCK concert!

But with that said, the reserved seating is important to give some structure to WHERE I can stand. I don't want to be pushed, shoved, kicked, punched, or crushed when going to a show to be entertained.

It's absolutely depressing to hear stories of people being injured and/or killed while going to watch a concert. It makes me sick. These are people's lives we are talking about. If people were able to be civil, then GA wouldn't be an issue. But with GA, it seems to give people the willingness and freedom to do as they please and push their way to the front.

My dream is still to land a front row ticket at a Rush show, but if that's ever going to happen, I'd rather have to pay 3 times the price than get injured or killed in the process.

For me reserved seating is the only way to go. i usually pick out and pick up the concert tickets, making sure that i get the end seat on the aisle. this way you can get to whatever you have to without any hassle.

i think Sarnia Bayfest was GA but two sections premium and shit tier GA. I wasnt there so don't quote me. I am going to Bayfest to see Iron Maiden 1022.gif

I like reserved the best but general admission is fine as long as there's no shoving since I'm mildly claustrophobic. I saw Steven Wilson and Blackfield and both were general admission. It was great since I was able to get really close to the stage and there wasn't a lot of shoving/crowding. Edited by ColdFireYYZ