Queensryche

presto123

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ May 30 2012, 09:53 AM)
This might explain Geoff's outburst last weekend....

Mind you, looked like a sparse crowd.

Still, you never say, "you guys suck!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d88du2GnAus

facepalm.gif

Tate has completely lost it.

So ridiculous...he so out of touch with everything...it's not even funny anymore. Sad really.

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ May 30 2012, 10:05 AM)

facepalm.gif

Tate has completely lost it.

So ridiculous...he so out of touch with everything...it's not even funny anymore. Sad really.

My favorite part was when he said, "it doesn't get any better than this!"

It gets SO much better than this, Geoff! You have no idea, and you're going to fade away miserably, wondering what happened to your career wacko.gif

rofl3.gif I like how Anton LaVey Jr. there thought that the crowd was dead because it was Sunday and they had to go back to work the next day, when I bet almost everyone had Monday off.

QUOTE (Drumnut @ May 31 2012, 03:37 AM)
The group actually does have five more Queensryche dates scattered throughout the summer.

That'll be one happy backstage for sure..... ohmy.gif ohmy.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ May 31 2012, 01:51 PM)
I thought QR were already working on a record? When DTC came out Tate said they had already started on the next one. Wonder how far they got?

Yeah they were, but I'd be surprised if we see any new material from them for quite a while. Kinda sucks to go out on such a low.

My buddy got tix for them opening for the Scorpions in july confused13.gif

The plot thickens. Apparently the members of Rising West were banned from posting on Queensryche's FB page and official page. However, there's tons of promotion for Geoff's "solo" tour.

Not looking good for the core of Queensryche ever playing with Geoff again, which might not be a bad thing!!

Rising West!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (tjtull @ Jun 7 2012, 01:36 PM)
The plot thickens. Apparently the members of Rising West were banned from posting on Queensryche's FB page and official page. However, there's tons of promotion for Geoff's "solo" tour.

Not looking good for the core of Queensryche ever playing with Geoff again, which might not be a bad thing!!

Yeah, and now one of the family members or closest relatives of Tate himself is speaking for him saying he's not behind the Facebook fiasco. I don't know. This band is clearly confused and being run like a third world. And they have no else to blame but themselves. For years it was and still is only about the money.

If Rising West doesn't take off don't be surprised if the other members come groveling back to Tate.

QUOTE (quickfree @ Jun 7 2012, 01:42 PM)
QUOTE (tjtull @ Jun 7 2012, 01:36 PM)
The plot thickens.  Apparently the members of Rising West were banned from posting on Queensryche's FB page and official page.  However, there's tons of promotion for Geoff's "solo" tour.

Yeah, and now one of the family members or closest relatives of Tate himself is speaking for him saying he's not behind the Facebook fiasco. I don't know. This band is clearly confused and being run like a third world. And they have no else to blame but themselves. For years it was and still is only about the money.

If Rising West doesn't take off don't be surprised if the other members come groveling back to Tate.

The new band should do well. I think 9 out of 10 fans want stuff from the first few albums and for the most part, Tate does not want to do that . I hope this band does great, it will be nice to hear great songs agian sung by someone that can still sing laugh.gif