Shall we stoke the fires?

Snaked

I think the flares are a constellation, Perhaps the Pleaides since there are 7 stars (the 7 sisters). Maybe our main Character is born when the Pleaides constellation are rising.

confused13.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Apr 3 2012, 01:42 PM)
The dressed hand is the watchmaker, and the arm with the ragged clothing is our protagonist in the story. Plus carnivals have been mentioned, and we see a ferris wheel in the background.

Re: the dressed hand - it looks odd. When I wear a dress shirt with cuff links, they fall to the outside of my arm, not the inside. Just sayin'

The cufflink - looks like a clockwork television or something.

Who are the people that are dying/fighting? The ones that are "loved to death" by the loving watchmaker?

Still skeptical about the authenticity, but it's really cool looking.

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 3 2012, 02:20 PM)
QUOTE (losingit2k @ Apr 3 2012, 03:17 PM)
QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 3 2012, 01:41 PM)
I can see this being the lyrics page for TRACK #5.

Dont you mean track #4? Look at the clock in the middle, The sign on his hand coincides with the forth symbol! You might be coundting from 12 not 1!

2.gif confused13.gif 2.gif

Well, that would make sense.

However, I'm going according to the Caravan single.

The 12:00 symbol was on the Caravan page, while the 1:00 symbol was on the BU2B page.

So, I'm assuming if Caravan is track 1, then that would leave this as track 5. Who knows, maybe Caravan is really track 2 instead?! confused13.gif

You ever thought that maybe Caravan is the 12th song or maybe they skip a few? We dodn't really know, all we knows its pretty cool!

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (trenken @ Apr 3 2012, 12:44 PM)
I have a feeling this is real. Maybe not for the cover, but for the insert somewhere, one of the songs.

It's not overly designed with crap thrown everywhere just to make it look cool. It doesnt look like amateur photoshop work, no drop shadows or bevels, not a stupid amount of filters or overlays, so this strikes me as the real deal.

But the lens flares? Not feeling those.

QUOTE (trenken @ Apr 3 2012, 12:48 PM)
QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Apr 3 2012, 01:46 PM)
its all good except the lens flares.

Those arent really typical photoshop lens flares. The ones there are points of light, a couple of which have a halo around them but photoshop lens flares are usually at an angle and very pronounced and silly looking.

Although I do agree with you, that artwork would look better without them. They seem forced in there which makes it seem a little fishy to me.

Just saw this response, ignore my last post LOL

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Apr 3 2012, 02:46 PM)

Those arent really typical photoshop lens flares. The ones there are points of light, a couple of which have a halo around them but photoshop lens flares are usually at an angle and very pronounced and silly looking.

Although I do agree with you, that artwork would look better without them. They seem forced in there which makes it seem a little fishy to me.

We'll forget it if yyou promise never to complain about "lens flare" ever again tongue.gif

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Apr 3 2012, 02:03 PM)
QUOTE (danielmclark @ Apr 3 2012, 02:46 PM)

We'll forget it if yyou promise never to complain about "lens flare" ever again tongue.gif

So I shouldn't mention that my lens is really flaring up right now?

bolt.gif

QUOTE (KenJennings @ Apr 3 2012, 03:24 PM)
This is what it looked like.

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8696/82961069.png

tongue.gif

dude you totally forgot the lens flare.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 3 2012, 06:34 PM)
The Snaked giveth, and the Snaked taketh away.

I figured if RIAB was asked to take down the images it would be best to remove the ones I posted from here as well.

Wouldnt want the admins/owners to get any flack from "the legal team"

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Apr 3 2012, 02:42 PM)
Also, I can totally see this being official. The dressed hand is the watchmaker, and the arm with the ragged clothing is our protagonist in the story. Plus carnivals have been mentioned, and we see a ferris wheel in the background. I think this could be the real deal! Can't say if it's going to be the album cover though.

I didn't see one that looked like that. Does anyone have that one?

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Apr 3 2012, 05:41 PM)

tongue.gif

And you forgot the dudes with bayonet rifles and the woman hugging on the dead dude.

And, if you did that from memory, that's freakin' awesome.

Actually, it's awesome anyway. Screw Hugh Syme - they should use that as the cover.

QUOTE (Rush-O-Matic @ Apr 3 2012, 09:09 PM)
QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Apr 3 2012, 05:41 PM)

tongue.gif

And you forgot the dudes with bayonet rifles and the woman hugging on the dead dude.

And, if you did that from memory, that's freakin' awesome.

Actually, it's awesome anyway. Screw Hugh Syme - they should use that as the cover.

I can't tell the difference?

confused13.gif

I'm pretty sure that wasn't the cover.. I'd think it's either the insert behind the disc, or the image that will be printed onto the disc itself.

If that's the album cover... how dull.

Oh well, the music means more to me than the package.

QUOTE (Gilbertk @ Apr 3 2012, 10:14 PM)
Oh well, the music means more to me than the package.

Amen. Screw the cover . Look at Hemispheres , a man's ass and it's one of the best albums you will find