Shall we stoke the fires?

Snaked

Whether or not it's fake....

Best. One. Yet!!!!!

I absolutely LOVE it!!!

Also, I can totally see this being official. The dressed hand is the watchmaker, and the arm with the ragged clothing is our protagonist in the story. Plus carnivals have been mentioned, and we see a ferris wheel in the background. I think this could be the real deal! Can't say if it's going to be the album cover though.

I have a feeling this is real. Maybe not for the cover, but for the insert somewhere, one of the songs.

It's not overly designed with crap thrown everywhere just to make it look cool. It doesnt look like amateur photoshop work, no drop shadows or bevels, not a stupid amount of filters or overlays, so this strikes me as the real deal.

Edited by trenken

That is AMAZING. Real or not (although I think it's legit), VERY cool. Reminds me of the artwork for Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" album - with the 2 robotic arms shaking hands... yes.gif

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Apr 3 2012, 01:46 PM)
its all good except the lens flares.

Those arent really typical photoshop lens flares. The ones there are points of light, a couple of which have a halo around them but photoshop lens flares are usually at an angle and very pronounced and silly looking.

Although I do agree with you, that artwork would look better without them. They seem forced in there which makes it seem a little fishy to me.

Edited by trenken

I like it, but that means it will be a shitty cover like HYF

QUOTE (HemispheresserehpsimeH @ Apr 3 2012, 01:47 PM)
Now that's really cool artwork. Even if that's not real, I'm still enjoying it.

+1

I don't know if it is the real thing, but the image is really cool. I like how it takes a minute for the miners/soldiers/whomever they are to come in focus. Nice.

Oh nice!! Ahh, the Watch from the Caravan single.. Perhaps it plays a pivotal role in the story. And wow, what's going on in the background.

You are a fire stoker fo sho. Perhaps your member title should beTRF's Official Unofficial Insider trink39.gif Keep on stokin cool.gif

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Apr 3 2012, 02:59 PM)
Oh nice!! Ahh, the Watch from the Caravan single.. Perhaps it plays a pivotal role in the story. And wow, what's going on in the background.

You are a fire stoker fo sho. Perhaps your member title should beTRF's Official Unofficial Insider trink39.gif Keep on stokin cool.gif

I'm not done yet.

Judging by the symbol on the one hand, I suspect each song lyrics page will end up having it's own symbol somewhere in the picture.

This particular one has the 4:00 symbol, or number 5...if you go by the first two symbols on Caravan and BU2B from the single booklet.

That's why I said I could see the lyrics for Track 5 being placed on this image.

Now that's an image/design I can get on board with. Very cool! If that isn't legit, and something some fan devised just to mess with us, then someone has way too much free time on their hands... Edited by Powderfinger

QUOTE (Powderfinger @ Apr 3 2012, 02:06 PM)
Now that's an image/design I can get on board with. Very cool! If that isn't legit, and something some fan devised just to mess with us, then someone has way too much free time on their hands...

Give that man a job! Please. what a waste of talent if its not real. Which I do believe it is, It looks like one of the inserts in the album booklet for a song!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 3 2012, 01:41 PM)
I can see this being the lyrics page for TRACK #5.

Dont you mean track #4? Look at the clock in the middle, The sign on his hand coincides with the forth symbol! You might be coundting from 12 not 1!

2.gif confused13.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Apr 3 2012, 03:17 PM)
QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 3 2012, 01:41 PM)
I can see this being the lyrics page for TRACK #5.

Dont you mean track #4? Look at the clock in the middle, The sign on his hand coincides with the forth symbol! You might be coundting from 12 not 1!

2.gif confused13.gif 2.gif

Well, that would make sense.

However, I'm going according to the Caravan single.

The 12:00 symbol was on the Caravan page, while the 1:00 symbol was on the BU2B page.

So, I'm assuming if Caravan is track 1, then that would leave this as track 5. Who knows, maybe Caravan is really track 2 instead?! confused13.gif