last movie you watched

sonicjams

Laurel Canyon, a two part documentary on EPIX streaming channel. (They have a 6 day free trial, that is how I watched it! :P ) It's about the Laurel Canyon area of LA during the 60's and early 70's, where a lot of musicians lived- The Mamas and Papas, Joni Mitchell, CSNY, The Doors, Love, Linda Ronstadt, the Eagles, Jackson Browne, etc. etc.

It had a great soundtrack, but it was the visual part that really was excellent. There were tons of film clips and photos from 2 photographers that lived there at the time- Henry Diltz and Nurit Wilde. All the musicians looked SO YOUNG and the landscapes were beautiful. It is definitely worth seeing, if you can. It seems like the kind of thing that might end up on Youtube eventually ? My husband and I both really enjoyed it.

Lf8j1yrh.png

• Like 2

Laurel Canyon, a two part documentary on EPIX streaming channel. (They have a 6 day free trial, that is how I watched it! :P ) It's about the Laurel Canyon area of LA during the 60's and early 70's, where a lot of musicians lived- The Mamas and Papas, Joni Mitchell, CSNY, The Doors, Love, Linda Ronstadt, the Eagles, Jackson Browne, etc. etc.

It had a great soundtrack, but it was the visual part that really was excellent. There were tons of film clips and photos from 2 photographers that lived there at the time- Henry Diltz and Nurit Wilde. All the musicians looked SO YOUNG and the landscapes were beautiful. It is definitely worth seeing, if you can. It seems like the kind of thing that might end up on Youtube eventually ? My husband and I both really enjoyed it.

Lf8j1yrh.png

That channel has a recent Punk documentary worth checking out. You seen Echo In The Canyon and the Crosby documentary from last year? Saw them at my local Laemmle art house last year.

• Like 2

Lf8j1yrh.png

That channel has a recent Punk documentary worth checking out. You seen Echo In The Canyon and the Crosby documentary from last year? Saw them at my local Laemmle art house last year.

Cool! I have seen Echo, but not the other two. Thanks for the tip!

• Like 1

Lf8j1yrh.png

Cool! I have seen Echo, but not the other two. Thanks for the tip!

The Crosby one is on Starz streaming.

Eurovision

• Like 1

I heard they all lived in Yanny Canyon.