last movie you watched

sonicjams

This was the best movie of all time. ALL TIME!!

Moneyball_Poster.jpg

• Like 5

Interesting David vs Goliath story on the rise of the Compaq portable computer in the 80s and their battle with IBM for market share.

It's available to watch for free on Kanopy, a streaming service associated with public libraries.

p13111296_v_v8_aa.jpg

Edited by Three Eyes

Carrieposter.jpg

PS...

In this scene, where Miss Collins is talking with Tommy & Sue, Norma (PJ Soles) comes in with the attendance sheet.

When she turns and leaves (at the 1:01 mark in the clip below), I'm pretty sure the back of her shirt reads CYGNUS X 1.

Check it out, am I correct?

• Like 1

I watched Match Point. It's kind of obvious that Scarlett Johansson is always trying to be Marilyn Monroe. She dressed up like Marilyn in a Dolce & Gabbana ad and she also starred in a play that was written by Marilyn's ex-husband. When she's on the red carpet she wears dresses that look like they were lifted from Marilyn's closet. In a lot of her films, Scarlett talks in that upper class accent that Marilyn used. She also dyes her hair the same shade of blonde as Marilyn.

I watched Match Point. It's kind of obvious that Scarlett Johansson is always trying to be Marilyn Monroe. She dressed up like Marilyn in a Dolce & Gabbana ad and she also starred in a play that was written by Marilyn's ex-husband. When she's on the red carpet she wears dresses that look like they were lifted from Marilyn's closet. In a lot of her films, Scarlett talks in that upper class accent that Marilyn used. She also dyes her hair the same shade of blonde as Marilyn.

She really doesn't give a shit what people like you think. She can dress how she likes, she's gorgeous, successful and charismatic.

She really doesn't give a shit what people like you think. She can dress how she likes, she's gorgeous, successful and charismatic.

I have no problem ignoring you. All you ever do is attack me.
  • Like 1

I`d defend Scarlett in that amongst my favourite films of all time is Lost in Translation, and I liked her in Ghost World and Lucy too. I didn`t care for Match Point. I liked her when she was an actor, rather than a star, if that makes sense. I`m not likely to catch her in a Marvel movie. So I semi-agree with you.
  • Like 1

This was the best movie of all time. ALL TIME!!

Moneyball_Poster.jpg

It's up there,for sure.

I stop at any point just to watch a few minutes if i'm chanel surfing.

We don't want you to play catcher. We want you for first base.

But I never played first base.

Don't worry, we'll teach you, it's easy.

• Like 1

What was it The Dude said about opinions? She’s just a blonde Kristen Stewart and so overrated with her monotone delivery and lost looks on her face. She looks more like Emma Thompson than Monroe with her haircut. If any blonde should be compared to Marilyn, it’s Charlize Theron and, sometimes, Rachel McAdams.

The Spanish Prisoner with Steve Martin and Campbell Scott. I was pleasantly surprised at how good (well, maybe not completely surprised as it is a David Mamet film) it is and I plan to watch it again soon.

V6oeLVjm.jpg

"The colorful true story of the Portland Mavericks, a scrappy, independent baseball team of underdogs started by actor Bing Russell in the 1970s."

I have to get my baseball fix somehow! It was very entertaining and seems like it would have been a lot of fun to see their games. I miss 70's baseball!

• Like 2