last movie you watched

sonicjams

Captain Phillips.

Good buildup of suspense and drama with yet another praiseworthy performance by Hanks. Don't need to buy the DVD or watch this a 2nd time but it's a solid film

Yeah, I watched that a couple of nights ago and I liked it quite a bit.

I also watched Movie 43 which I found quite funny and would recommend it. Hugh Jackman is a must see in this movie.(Hilarious!)

Captain Phillips.

Good buildup of suspense and drama with yet another praiseworthy performance by Hanks. Don't need to buy the DVD or watch this a 2nd time but it's a solid film

I also watched Movie 43 which I found quite funny and would recommend it. Hugh Jackman is a must see in this movie.(Hilarious!)

I'm surprised about Movie 43. I didn't see it but I've heard so many bad things about it. It got a 4% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes, a site I generally agree with. I do like several cast members though so I might have to check it out

Saw this a bunch of times already, and never get tired of it!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d9/StepbrothersMP08.jpg

The scene with the "bunk bed" is a classic.

• Like 1

Saw this a bunch of times already, and never get tired of it!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d9/StepbrothersMP08.jpg

The scene with the "bunk bed" is a classic.

Those two could actually pass for brothers! :o

• Like 1

I think a lot of Zietgeist is pretty good, especially the parts on religion and 9-11. It´s a shame that the director chose to use "hints" and suspicions as evidence and fact on a bunch of occasions - for example, when he talks about bombings in London the movie shows footage of Madrid (or vice-versa, I can´t remember). But overall, a solid and scary movie, if it´s true that we´re being manipulated the way it conveys.
  • Like 1

Captain Phillips.

I'm surprised about Movie 43. I didn't see it but I've heard so many bad things about it. It got a 4% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes, a site I generally agree with. I do like several cast members though so I might have to check it out

Most of the sketches in it are pretty funny. It's a good movie to watch if you just want to chill and have a few laughs.

I watched this movie having no idea who made it or what actors were in it. I had no preconceptions of this movie whatsoever. I just read some of the bad reviews and I think that many people are trying over-analyze it. Also, alot of people seem to have problems with the vulgarity of it. As far as sketch comedy goes, I found it to be pretty funny.

Edited by snowdogged

Oblivion. Really like this movie a lot. I like intelligent sci-fi. I watched Pacific Rim right before this which was like a complete polar opposite.
  • Like 2

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/89/Candymanposter.jpg

Bees!! :scared:

I didn't like this one, it's a very weak story and it didn't make much sense. I did like Virginia though and Tony.

I wasn't entirely sure what to make of it when I saw it some time back: my jaw just dropped, and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen the whole time. I was like: "What the f***?"

Apart from that, Tony Todd - great actor.

• Like 1