Tim Tebow

Presto-digitation

You're right about postponed. biggrin.gif

I really dislike the Steelers and otherwise would never root for them (except against the Cowboys), so aside from having to listen to Skip Bayless and a bunch of Tebow loons go on and on all week instead of sulk away into the sunset, they actually did me a favor. They can sulk away next week. wink.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 9 2012, 09:20 AM)
You're right about postponed. biggrin.gif

I really dislike the Steelers and otherwise would never root for them (except against the Cowboys), so aside from having to listen to Skip Bayless and a bunch of Tebow loons go on and on all week instead of sulk away into the sunset, they actually did me a favor. They can sulk away next week. wink.gif

Whatever PD, THIS WEEK YOU HAVE TO SUCK IT!!! 1022.gif common001.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (Tick @ Jan 9 2012, 05:54 AM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 9 2012, 08:50 AM)
Plays well...sucks....plays well....sucks.

He's a model of inconsistency, I'll give him that much.  wink.gif  biggrin.gif

Who cares?

Broncos move on............

atickhum.gif

^ +1 GO BRONCOS! common001.gif cheer.gif applaudit.gif 653.gif

I can't stand the Horsemen but I picked and rooted for TT. However this upcoming weekend I'll be back to the usual disdain towards the Broncos. Great game yesterday kept me awake.

QUOTE (Tick @ Jan 9 2012, 08:38 AM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 9 2012, 09:20 AM)
You're right about postponedbiggrin.gif

I really dislike the Steelers and otherwise would never root for them (except against the Cowboys), so aside from having to listen to Skip Bayless and a bunch of Tebow loons go on and on all week instead of sulk away into the sunset, they actually did me a favor.  They can sulk away next week.    wink.gif

Whatever PD, THIS WEEK YOU HAVE TO SUCK IT!!! 1022.gif common001.gif common001.gif

I can't wait for them to lose, at which time I'll tell you to "suck it" and you can incessantly whine about how low a comment that is, how unnecessary it was, etc. That's my fair warning shot over the bow. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 9 2012, 04:16 PM)
Own? So long as Tebow's praying for me, that's all the matters. 316 yards? This guy is touched by the fingertips of God. biggrin.gif

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Because i Hate Tom Brady and that Homeless looking head coach of his, i will be going for Timmy this week . They will prob lose by 30 pts but i Hate N.E. angry.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jan 9 2012, 04:59 PM)
Because i Hate Tom Brady and that Homeless looking head coach of his, i will be going for Timmy this week . They will prob lose by 30 pts but i Hate N.E. angry.gif

and maybe they just might make a game of it! atickhum.gif

QUOTE (Tick @ Jan 9 2012, 04:01 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jan 9 2012, 04:59 PM)

and maybe they just might make a game of it! atickhum.gif

I really thought they would lose to Pitt so i hope i am wrong

QUOTE (Tick @ Jan 9 2012, 03:49 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 9 2012, 04:16 PM)
Own?  So long as Tebow's praying for me, that's all the matters.  316 yards?  This guy is touched by the fingertips of God.    biggrin.gif

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I guess Tebow should've thrown for 413 yards to make that point. wink.gif

Everyone draws on and from their own form of inspiration. Isn't it a great world that's so diverse and has such multi-meaning to so many? I think so too.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 9 2012, 03:34 PM)
I guess Tebow should've thrown for 413 yards to make that point. wink.gif

That's this week and the Patriot defense that gave up 400+ yds to Chad Henne.

I hope he doesn't have a thing for this verse though.

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

It's Psalms 139:14...it might be a little out of reach.