Tim Tebow

Presto-digitation

But for every person that licks his nuts , someone hates him just as much. I have no opinion of the guy , Denver means nothing to me

And I want to correct myself, I mean about 6 or so quarters of play this season...not in his NFL career. I realize he played in a few games last year as well. I misspoke in my first post.

I mean, it's commendable that he rallied the Broncos as he did (albeit against a winless Dolphins team playing prevent defense inside the 10...LOL), but his game prior to that was WOEFUL. It's true that a win counts and that wins mean more than stats, but stats make the professional. And he's simply not going to win many games throwing misses as he did. He looked terrible until the very end. Again, credit where it's due just the same.

To listen to Skip Bayless the guy is clearly the second coming. And I'm not saying Tebow won't be a great player potentially, but just that it's too early to do any kind of annointing.

Right now he's no Cam Newton.

Edited by Presto-digitation

QUOTE (metaldad @ Oct 24 2011, 10:43 AM)
But for every person that licks his nuts , someone hates him just as much. I have no opinion of the guy , Denver means nothing to me

Come on MD what about that secret room you have with pictures of Elway all over the wall surrounded by 650 red votive candles???

laugh.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 24 2011, 12:38 PM)

Come on MD what about that secret room you have with pictures of Elway all over the wall surrounded by 650 red votive candles???

laugh.gif

1287.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Oct 24 2011, 12:51 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 24 2011, 12:38 PM)

laugh.gif

1287.gif

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Oct 24 2011, 11:39 AM)
To listen to Skip Bayless ............

There's your first mistake right there.... laugh.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Oct 24 2011, 09:43 AM)

This is true. Every time I hear Merrill Hoge talk about Tebow it seems personal.

Tebow was horrible Sunday, no doubt about it. Can he be a successful NFL QB over the long haul? Probably not. But the level of hatred shown this guy is ridiculous.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Oct 25 2011, 12:39 AM)
New rule: the sports media (and fans!) needs to take Tim Tebow's genitals out of their mouths when they talk about him. Good lord, talk about cart before the horse. What's he played...6 quarters of professional football?

He's an ex-Florida Gator. People like playing with those QB's genitals. In the end, they almost always amount to shit in the NFL. GOOD!!!

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Oct 25 2011, 05:08 AM)

This is true. Every time I hear Merrill Hoge talk about Tebow it seems personal.

Tebow was horrible Sunday, no doubt about it. Can he be a successful NFL QB over the long haul? Probably not. But the level of hatred shown this guy is ridiculous.

I don't know, I see a lot of needless praise to counter this supposed "hatred" as well.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Oct 25 2011, 09:19 AM)
QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Oct 25 2011, 05:08 AM)

I don't know, I see a lot of needless praise to counter this supposed "hatred" as well.

There are Many web site's and forums dedicated to Hate for Tim

QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 24 2011, 10:38 AM)

laugh.gif

Who showed you my secret room Ducky???? tongue.gif

The deal is Denver is so desperate for a QB all you have to do is make a touchdown and you become the god of football here.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Oct 24 2011, 11:43 AM)

Except that one of you're buds in a life long Broncos fan! 1022.gif atickhum.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Oct 25 2011, 11:11 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 24 2011, 10:38 AM)

laugh.gif

Who showed you my secret room Ducky???? tongue.gif

The deal is Denver is so desperate for a QB all you have to do is make a touchdown and you become the god of football here.

trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Oct 24 2011, 12:46 PM)
listening to the announcers gush over Tebow or Newton makes me sick.

Well, the difference is, Cam deserves it. biggrin.gif Although I'm still pissed at him for leaving Auburn early because they SUCK DONKEY ASS this season.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 26 2011, 10:54 AM)

Well, the difference is, Cam deserves it. biggrin.gif Although I'm still pissed at him for leaving Auburn early because they SUCK DONKEY ASS this season.

Cam is good, but he makes mistakes. Listening to the announcers when they played the Packers was sickening, plus the ESPN guys gush 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Oct 26 2011, 11:01 AM)

Cam is good, but he makes mistakes. Listening to the announcers when they played the Packers was sickening, plus the ESPN guys gush 062802puke_prv.gif

They all make mistakes, but he IS good for a rookie. Will you give me that much? tongue.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 26 2011, 01:07 PM)

They all make mistakes, but he IS good for a rookie. Will you give me that much? tongue.gif

I already did... se the part where I said Cam is good? tongue.gif

Not just for a rookie... he's a good player period.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Oct 26 2011, 02:15 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Oct 26 2011, 01:07 PM)

I already did... se the part where I said Cam is good? tongue.gif

Not just for a rookie... he's a good player period.

Just imagine how much better he will be once Panthers get an improved O-line. Cam's gone beyond all expectations so far. yes.gif