Tim Tebow

Presto-digitation

Hey Tick, 'member this thread.

Ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahaahahahah!

You have no idea how funny this is to me, because I was looking for this thread earlier, got distracted by work... came back and this was there.

• Like 1

D'ya think the NFL owners could, JUST THIS ONCE, be smart and not sign him?

Nah....I didn't think so, either....

The best thing for everyone is for him to sign in a league that he has the potential to show his skills. I think there is a chance he can play in the cfl but I hope the nflis done with him. Honestly I would just prefer him to go away but that is unlikely

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Football_League_(2013-)

I would have thought they would have put a team in Jacksonville, but I guess they already have a minor league team there.

Tebow already with a job offer...

It’s always rough when you lose your job, but former Jets quarterback Tim Tebow already has opportunities lined up less than 24 hours after the Jets released him after a failed one-season stint. The Legends Football League — formerly the Lingerie Football League — has extended an offer to the quarterback. Fans shouldn’t expect to see Tebow in the uniform hot pants and cropped jerseys, though. The all-girls league wants Tebow to be their National Quarterbacks Coach.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/04/tim-tebow-gets-offer-from-lingerie-football-league-after-release-from-jets-roster-photo/

Tick doesn't care now because the Broncos have Manning and the Jets have Geno!

A big part of this thread was about how CERTAIN Tick was that Teebow was a big time player. Didn't exactly work out that way.

• Like 1

A big part of this thread was about how CERTAIN Tick was that Teebow was a big time player. Didn't exactly work out that way.

Yeah but i'm just saying that Tick doesn't care, it's a fact and you can't dispute it! :sundog:

Yeah but i'm just saying that Tick doesn't care, it's a fact and you can't dispute it! :sundog:

If you say so. It's still not going to take any pleasure out of me pointing out is great wrongitude!

If you say so. It's still not going to take any pleasure out of me pointing out is great wrongitude!

Or taking even GREATER pleasure in replaying the Ravens-Broncos playoff game in my head.

Or taking even GREATER pleasure in replaying the Ravens-Broncos playoff game in my head.

I don't mind :sundog: :hi: :hail: