Tim Tebow

Presto-digitation

At least post one that includes TEBOW!!! AFTER ALL, HE IS THE MAN!!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

http://liberalvalues.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/tebow-and-girlfriend1.jpg

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 16 2012, 03:49 PM)
QUOTE (Tick @ Jan 16 2012, 02:48 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 16 2012, 03:42 PM)
QUOTE (Tick @ Jan 16 2012, 02:37 PM)
QUOTE (Gompers @ Jan 16 2012, 03:22 PM)
Tick refuses to admit he might be mistaken.

No, I just refuse to listen to the so called experts who say he sucks and can't be more than average. I don't have to. Who says they are right? I don't care what they think. Only Tebow will decide that and not anyone else. and I totally don't give a shit what mr. creative writer thinks. Who the f**k is he to make me give any credence to his opinions either? atickhum.gif

We're all just spouting opinion here. That much probably doesn't need to be clarified, genius.

I fall in line with those who thinks he's not all that. I agree with them. I agree with them having watched him play like shit for most of a game before either losing or pulling out a late game rally, for which I applaud him. I don't applaud him for when he sucks, which is often.

That's my opinion about the man. I don't give two shits what you think.

You like him. Awesome.

If I had to wager, I'll bet he spends at most one more year in Denver, gets floated to another team and then flunks out. That's what my gut says because I'm not as confident as his fanbase is obsessive....but I'll admit that if he improves on a lot of things that he could pan out because he does have the intangibles you can't teach. Unfortunately he also seems to possess very few of the skills you CAN teach.

and I will bust your balls because I want to. atickhum.gif

I don't care. Tebow will still suck whether you do or don't.

He doesn't suck. Now run along and keep over analyzing that shitty Van Halen song. atickhum.gif

QUOTE (Tick @ Jan 16 2012, 03:34 PM)
At least post one that includes TEBOW!!! AFTER ALL, HE IS THE MAN!!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Holy shit - and he's still a virgin?

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jan 16 2012, 04:39 PM)
QUOTE (Tick @ Jan 16 2012, 03:34 PM)
At least post one that includes TEBOW!!! AFTER ALL, HE IS THE MAN!!!! 1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif

Holy shit - and he's still a virgin?

Now that is funny! laugh.gif

I hear ya on that one! How the hell is he not tapping that, and then just repenting afterwords. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Tick @ Jan 16 2012, 03:36 PM)

No, I just refuse to listen to the so called experts who say he sucks and can't be more than average. I don't have to. Who says they are right? I don't care what they think. Only Tebow will decide that and not anyone else. and I totally don't give a shit what mr. creative writer thinks. Who the f**k is he to make me give any credence to his opinions either? atickhum.gif

We're all just spouting opinion here. That much probably doesn't need to be clarified, genius.

I fall in line with those who thinks he's not all that. I agree with them. I agree with them having watched him play like shit for most of a game before either losing or pulling out a late game rally, for which I applaud him. I don't applaud him for when he sucks, which is often.

You like him. Awesome.

If I had to wager, I'll bet he spends at most one more year in Denver, gets floated to another team and then flunks out. That's what my gut says because I'm not as confident as his fanbase is obsessive....but I'll admit that if he improves on a lot of things that he could pan out because he does have the intangibles you can't teach. Unfortunately he also seems to possess very few of the skills you CAN teach.

He doesn't suck. Now run along and keep over analyzing that shitty Van Halen song. atickhum.gif

You'll have to take his nutsack out of your mouth when you speak. Your words are garbled.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 16 2012, 06:06 PM)

You like him. Awesome.

You'll have to take his nutsack out of your mouth when you speak. Your words are garbled.

Look, you don't know shit about football so go review a bad album. At least yer good at it. Even if no one gives a rats ass. atickhum.gif

QUOTE (Tick @ Jan 16 2012, 05:13 PM)

You like him. Awesome.

Look, you don't know shit about football so go review a bad album. At least yer good at it. Even if no one gives a rats ass. atickhum.gif

That makes one of us good at something then.

I can't decide if your adoration of Tebow is just blind or patently stupid. Either way, you're way off base in your (non) assessment. You let your admiration tint reality. It's mind-boggling. biggrin.gif I'd make a friendly wager right now about his degree of success in 3 years time. I'd be glad to lose the money if that guy can prove me wrong. I reckon he won't. But I'm willing to make the wager just the same.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 16 2012, 06:27 PM)

You like him. Awesome.

I can't decide if your adoration of Tebow is just blind or patently stupid. Either way, you're way off base in your (non) assessment. You let your admiration tint reality. It's mind-boggling. biggrin.gif I'd make a friendly wager right now about his degree of success in 3 years time. I'd be glad to lose the money if that guy can prove me wrong. I reckon he won't. But I'm willing to make the wager just the same.

Are you saying your better than me? Since you presume me stupid I guess I have my answer.

I don't want to bet you about Tebow. I just want you to shut the f**k up about him. He did damn well this season. You know shit about football. You should stick to stuff you know about.

QUOTE (Tick @ Jan 16 2012, 06:23 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 16 2012, 06:27 PM)

You like him. Awesome.

Are you saying your better than me?

http://images5.cpcache.com/product/502811145v3_460x460_Front_Color-SkyBlue.jpg

Oh, it's GO time!

QUOTE (Inthend @ Jan 15 2012, 09:01 PM)
QUOTE (softfilter @ Jan 15 2012, 12:50 AM)
Well.. In the very least people have by now completely forgotten how "ugly" Bernie Kosar looked throwing the ball! laugh.gif  (But hey at least Bernie was accurate) yes.gif  bolt.gif

Another ugly passer I remember was Billy Kilmer.

In fact I think a lot of his would be interceptions were dropped because they were so wobbly. laugh.gif

ol' whiskey face, i remember him... laugh.gif