R.I.P. Steve Jobs

fledgehog

Wow...I didn't see that one coming. RIP Steve jobs, you made the best MP3 players and phones I have ever used. Edited by USB Connector

Wow....I knew he was sick, but still, I bet many of us didn't see it coming. Now it all makes sense, he resigned because he knew he was going to die soon.

RIP Steve Jobs, thanks for making our lives easier, and for making some of the best consumer electronics and computers I've used. sad.gif rose.gif

Wow.. I know I've in the past jokingly said some mean things about Macintosh products, but I would never deny Steve Jobs' legacy nor his utter brilliance. This is a huge loss to the world of technology; one that he helped shape throughout his life.

Once again cancer has unjustly claimed another life. His death is a tragedy not because of what he did - that will be his legacy forever - but who he leaves behind. He's a man first and the late CEO of Apple second.

QUOTE (arushhead @ Oct 5 2011, 09:20 PM)
QUOTE (USB Connector @ Oct 5 2011, 07:09 PM)
Wow...I didn't see that one coming. RIP Steve jobs, you made the best MP3 players and phones I have ever used.

he had pandreatic cancer...didn't see it coming either....

Pancreatic cancer is bad juju; survival rates are pretty low.

He was an amazing man. I learned on an Apple computer (a LISA!!!) and will always be an Apple girl at heart.

RIP, Steve. rose.gif

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Oct 5 2011, 08:37 PM)
I cannot F'n believe it...What a brilliant visionary...This is truly sad news. sad.gif

This.....he was a visionary. I've known his name since I was a kid and enjoying my Apple II computer.

RIP.... rose.gif