Midnight Snacks

King Whompus

Didn't see a thread for this. I'm sitting at my desk doing my Anatomy homework. It's midnight. Not close to finishing. (It is 16 pages long btw) AND I'M STARVING! I made a Turkey,mayo, and lettuce wrap. With chips and a rice crispy treat. Not my average midnight snack, but it was delicious. Fit for almighty Zeus himself. So I ask you TRF... What are your favorite midnight snacks? I typically enjoy a bowl of cereal, or fruit.

Probably cereal. If I've had something salty for dinner, I'll sometimes get up and take drink of cold Coke. It's SO GOOD!

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Aug 29 2011, 02:30 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 28 2011, 11:56 PM)
Meat.  trink38.gif

Actually, I usually don't have midnight snacks. A cold beer is enough to satisfy.

applaudit.gif

Cool. I never thought my late night dietary habits would ever garner applause. blush4.gif

trink38.gif

An apple and some cheese, usually. Sometimes a bowl of cereal.

The only time I ever eat really, really late is if I'm so hungry I actually wake up from the pangs. Then I'll usually go grab a handful of Chex cereal or something, just enough to quiet my stomach down so I can go back to sleep.

I pretty much make it a rule to not eat after dinner. On occasion, will be out drinking with friends and we stop at George Webb's for a late night breakfast that has to include hash browns.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Aug 29 2011, 09:29 AM)
I pretty much make it a rule to not eat after dinner. On occasion, will be out drinking with friends and we stop at George Webb's for a late night breakfast that has to include hash browns.

George Webb's? It's been a long time since I even thought about going there. Does the place even open until closing time?

Edited by laughedatbytime

Prolly cereal, but I never wake up just to eat. I never got that whole thing. I mean once I'm down, I'm down for the night.

QUOTE (Khan @ Aug 31 2011, 07:42 PM)
Prolly cereal, but I never wake up just to eat. I never got that whole thing. I mean once I'm down, I'm down for the night.

It's not like people actually WANT TO wake up....babies being themselves, barking dogs, noisy neighbors, busy street, bad dream, GOOD dream, etc.....

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 31 2011, 07:09 AM)
QUOTE (Khan @ Aug 31 2011, 07:42 PM)
Prolly cereal, but I never wake up just to eat.  I never got that whole thing.  I mean once I'm down, I'm down for the night.

It's not like people actually WANT TO wake up....babies being themselves, barking dogs, noisy neighbors, busy street, bad dream, GOOD dream, etc.....

Blue balls... etc.

Let see..its either a bowl of cereal, a peanutbutter and butter sandwich,

2 toasted peanut butter bread slices and milk, or a large bag of

popcorn..1 of the 4.

Edited by go2wrk@95974