Time Machine tour DVD

Motorshooter

Will you preorder the DVD for its release on Sept 27, 2011 or on Sept 27, 2011 will you run down to your local brick and cement DVD outlet store to hold it in your hot little hands and happily hand over to the cashier, your hard earned $$ to own it?

Blu ray is on my amazon wish list. If for some reason the blu ray looks like it's coming out late on amazon, I'll check BB and order it there since it's already available for pre order there but not yet at amazon. That's the current strategy, and similar to that of every other Rush dvd release.

Since I'm a newer fan and there are still a lot of Rush DVD's I need, and since I'm getting an extra paycheck in September (three paydays instead of two), I'm going to wait until Time Machine is out, then order the whole lot. The extra $$ will pay for the DVDs, the merch I bought last week, and maybe I'll even have some left over toward tix for next year (but probably not)! At least I'll have something to watch during the long winter.

QUOTE (Just an Escape Artist @ Jul 27 2011, 09:55 AM)
i'll get it the day it comes out. I hope the sound mix is good. i would hope there is a cd version of this as well.

Indeed. It would be nice if it was included as part of the DVD package, in fact!

Edited by Rush Cocky

QUOTE (Zanadoo @ Jul 27 2011, 09:52 AM)
Do pre-orders typically arrive on the release date or is it shipped on the release date?

My experience with preorder is that it arrives to you on the release date. The days of knocking grandmothers down to get to the dvd shelf at BB are over for me.

On a side note- for the S & A dvd release, I discovered my local Target started selling it a day early so I scooped it up, which resulted in me being the first to report on how to unlock the Easter egg. It was a proud Rush moment smile.gif

i remember the snakes dvd, i saw it at target the saturday before its Tuesday release and grabbed it up, but when i got to the register, they wouldn't sell it to me cause it wasnt supposed to be released until Tuesday. something with the code on the register. i was so pissed.

QUOTE (reani14 @ Jul 27 2011, 04:53 PM)
iam not that stocked about this release either. cause geddys vocals on this tour are the worse they been in a while...

And of course Neil plays drums on it, so there's that.