Just a few (hundred) pics from Hershey, PA

Jag2112

What a great show last night.

I was on Alex's side - three row back off to the side.

Amazing View.

Got some great pics, too.

You can check them out HERE.

Enjoy-

Edited by Jag2112

Awesome pics!

I like how all 3 boys dressed up as wizards. I suspect the rationale behind.

Reminds me so much of when I saw them live last year. Still squeeing when Alex does the guitar solo running into CTTH.

They're so GOOD at what they do! True wizards indeed.

You've got some really great photos! Thanks for sharing them with us!

One of the things that I was in awe of during the show was observing the lighting rigs in operation. From my vantage point, I really got an idea of how huge and complicated are those rigs. Really fascinating to watch them move about over the stage.

QUOTE (summer_sky @ Apr 9 2011, 12:53 PM)
You've got some really great photos! Thanks for sharing them with us!

One of the things that I was in awe of during the show was observing the lighting rigs in operation. From my vantage point, I really got an idea of how huge and complicated are those rigs. Really fascinating to watch them move about over the stage.

Not only that...did you notice how they were all attached to the girders by what looked like thin wire or chains?!?! The band must REALLY have a lot of trust in the riggers!!!!

That lighting rig in the center was wild!

QUOTE (Jaminbenb @ Apr 9 2011, 02:07 PM)
You've got some really great photos!  Thanks for sharing them with us!

One of the things that I was in awe of during the show was observing the lighting rigs in operation.  From my vantage point, I really got an idea of how huge and complicated are those rigs.  Really fascinating to watch them move about over the stage.

Not only that...did you notice how they were all attached to the girders by what looked like thin wire or chains?!?! The band must REALLY have a lot of trust in the riggers!!!!

I was thinking the same thing -- man, those wires looked THIN!

Awesome shots! But so many of them. laugh.gif

Did you see any of the show through your eyes and not just a camera? wink.gif (Just kidding.)

Again, very impressive. Thanks for sharing. (:

QUOTE (Jaminbenb @ Apr 9 2011, 02:07 PM)
You've got some really great photos!  Thanks for sharing them with us!

One of the things that I was in awe of during the show was observing the lighting rigs in operation.  From my vantage point, I really got an idea of how huge and complicated are those rigs.  Really fascinating to watch them move about over the stage.

I'm guessing those wires are of titanium to be able support all that weight and have such tensile strength and flexibility.

And, I'm sure the riggers are quite experienced engineers.

I find all that 'behind the scene' stuff at work that makes a show happen to be so very interesting and fascinating.

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Apr 9 2011, 03:19 PM)
Did you see any of the show through your eyes and not just a camera? wink.gif (Just kidding.)

Just the Camera's Eyes smile.gif

Wow - that was horrible -- excuse the pun smile.gif

QUOTE (Jag2112 @ Apr 9 2011, 06:19 PM)
QUOTE (CMWriter @ Apr 9 2011, 03:19 PM)

Just the Camera's Eyes smile.gif

Wow - that was horrible -- excuse the pun smile.gif

Hahaha it's okay. I almost made a TCE pun but I couldn't think of one.

Personally I thought yours was semi-clever... if not a little predictable. tongue.gif

I nearly teared up some looking through those pictures because I missed something truely wonderful...pretty much right in my backyard. I was sulking Friday when it came to be about 7:30 laugh.gif

Anywho, those are great pictures! It looked like it was a fun time smile.gif

Wow, it was like being there all over again! I tried to pick us out in the crowd shots, and there was one brown head and a coupla arms that looked promising, but it's a stretch. I should wear a big purple bow on my head next time tongue.gif

Wow, very nicely done! Some of the best concert pics that I've ever seen. And they're of Rush, so that just makes them even more epic. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Very clear and very high quality. Was it a digital camera or film camera? tongue.gif

Now I'm even more excited for my first ever show, which is exactly a week from today! common001.gif 1287.gif

I'll try to get some at least halfway decent pics of the night. I've got a digital camera, a Nikon; we'll see what it can do. biggrin.gif