Rush members sighted!

vols1118

My friend who currently works at a restaurant in Orlando was lucky enough to be the hostess that seated the members of Rush at a restaurant last night! I was so jealous when I found out. They have arrived in Florida! smile.gif I wonder why the detour in Orlando though?

Closer to Spring training Baseball.

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Mar 29 2011, 01:41 PM)
Maybe Neil wanted to go to Disney World rofl3.gif

Oh god, I just got this mental picture of Neil getting trapped on the "It's A Small World" ride. . . rofl3.gif

(By the way, I'm pretty sure Hell includes some version of that awful song, if not the entire ride itself).

QUOTE (vols1118 @ Mar 29 2011, 11:43 AM)
My friend who currently works at a restaurant in Orlando was lucky enough to be the hostess that seated the members of Rush at a restaurant last night! I was so jealous when I found out. They have arrived in Florida! smile.gif I wonder why the detour in Orlando though?

No pictures??

QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 29 2011, 01:20 PM)

Oh God, I just got this mental picture of Neil getting trapped on the "It's A Small World" ride. . . rofl3.gif

(By the way, I'm pretty sure Hell includes some version of that awful song, if not the entire ride itself).

Hell, I was there in December and had that friggin' song stuck in my head until February!

Anyway, band rehearsals (as brief as they were) were in Orlando. Thus, the Rush member sightings there.

QUOTE (FOH Lights @ Mar 29 2011, 04:26 PM)

Oh God, I just got this mental picture of Neil getting trapped on the "It's A Small World" ride. . . rofl3.gif

Hell, I was there in December and had that friggin' song stuck in my head until February!

Anyway, band rehearsals (as brief as they were) were in Orlando. Thus, the Rush member sightings there.

Are you guys F'n kiddin"???!!! I'm in Orlando...wish I'd known!!!

Oh god, I just got this mental picture of Neil getting trapped on the "It's A Small World" ride. . . rofl3.gif

I have it on good authority that Neil loves the tea cup ride. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Mar 29 2011, 07:14 PM)

I have it on good authority that Neil loves the tea cup ride. biggrin.gif

That would explain the lyrics in the pass:

"Turn around, turn around, turn around" tongue.gif

QUOTE (vols1118 @ Mar 29 2011, 09:43 AM)

Your friend is insanely cool to me now. biggrin.gif

But, I believe that the detour is probably because their first show is in Ft. Lauderdale. Which, is tomorrow! That means the second leg of the tour! cheer.gif

I cannot wait to see them again on this tour. Since it kicked ass!

1022.gif

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Mar 29 2011, 06:36 PM)
It would've been infinitely cooler, if someone spotted them getting on The Hulk at Islands of Adventure.

THIS! or Dueling Dragons from Harry Potter! Best coasters in the park, IMHO (well, Rip Ride RockIt from Universal is cool too, but I wish it had 2.gif )!

Some lucky folks in Orlando, indeed!

Which restaurant? Most the ones in Orlando are crap.

I'm curious - where in Orlando did they rehearse? No harm in spilling the beans now - rehearsal is over. Same for - which restaurant were they sited at?

I'm kinda surprised they were here and I didn't know it - I've got buds at many of the possible rehearsal venues which would gladly leak this type of info...

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Mar 29 2011, 09:07 PM)

Which restaurant? Most the ones in Orlando are crap.

agreed!

I'm wondering what they'll do if they come to NOLA. I know Muse was out and about all over the place, taking pictures and stuff. Maybe I shouldn't say anything... they'll be headlines, "Canadian band, "Rash" gets ambushed with booby beads in New Orleans. Onlookers douse them in Big Ass Beers."

Archived