Fast Food

If you had to choose, McD's, BK, or Wendy's?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to choose, McD's, BK, or Wendy's?

• McDonalds
    • Burger King
    • Wendy's

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (librarian @ Jul 21 2011, 03:04 PM)
WEN

except for the one the next town over from me. It is awful 062802puke_prv.gif

There does seem to be some inconsistencies within the Wendy's chain. The one next to where I used to work was excellent. The one near my house? Not so good.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 21 2011, 03:45 PM)
QUOTE (umoveme @ Jul 21 2011, 01:46 PM)
All three kinda blow, but I haven't had Wendy's in a long time. Plus I'm in the middle of a Five Guys addiction right now.

When you have access to Five Guys and/or In-N-Out, you don't need the other three. wink.gif

When we went to Detroit to see Rush last April we checked out Five Guys and was very impressed.

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

I need to try Wendy's! It looks like their food is fresh vs. the other places. My son begged me to get him a Whopper recently and I grossed out as I watched them nuke it and then nuke it again to melt the cheese. 062802puke_prv.gif

I just found out a Five Guys opened about 30-40 minutes away, I was thinking of checking them out but aren't they just like Smashburger?

oh yeah I chose McD's because once or twice a year I get a taste for a Big Mac

I voted for Clown Food, for the sole reason that they have great ice cream.

Five Guys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any of these in terms of burgers.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 22 2011, 12:39 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 21 2011, 03:45 PM)
QUOTE (umoveme @ Jul 21 2011, 01:46 PM)
All three kinda blow, but I haven't had Wendy's in a long time. Plus I'm in the middle of a Five Guys addiction right now.

When you have access to Five Guys and/or In-N-Out, you don't need the other three. wink.gif

When we went to Detroit to see Rush last April we checked out Five Guys and was very impressed.

We haven't got Five Guys or In-N-Out...

I don't eat any of it anymore but, wendys

Burger King, even though most days I go to McD's cool10.gif

Wendy's is good, but for some reason I get burnt out on it really fast. I think it's that the chicken has this really strong seasoning on it, so it gets old after a couple times eating it. Same with the fries: lots of salt.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44110922/ns/us_news-weird_news/

A Florida man was arrested for popping zits on his back at a McDonald's restaurant, according to a report.

Owen Lemire Kato of Port Charlotte stood in front of one of the entrances and repulsed customers by squeezing the pimples for more than 10 minutes, the police report cited by news-press.com said.

Kato, 23, gave a fake name to an off-duty officer who tried to intervene, then gave his real name before bolting out of the restaurant, news-press.com reported.

The Asian Salad at McD is phenomanal

And everytime I go to breakfast at Mcd, i see some lady pick the bacon. egg and cheese from s pull out container.

But it tastes good...

Wendy's is the best then mcD then BK. But A tie on the latter two

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Aug 13 2011, 10:46 AM)

A Florida man was arrested for popping zits on his back at a McDonald's restaurant, according to a report.
Owen Lemire Kato of Port Charlotte stood in front of one of the entrances and repulsed customers by squeezing the pimples for more than 10 minutes, the police report cited by news-press.com said.
Kato, 23, gave a fake name to an off-duty officer who tried to intervene, then gave his real name before bolting out of the restaurant, news-press.com reported.

classy

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 22 2011, 07:37 AM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Aug 13 2011, 10:46 AM)

classy

So THAT'S the special sauce!