When will I get my tickets?

Shirley

QUOTE (Shirley @ Jan 12 2011, 09:05 AM)
When do they send 'em out? I'm getting a lil impatient lol.

If you used Live Nation, you will get them about 2 weeks before the show.

QUOTE (Shirley @ Jan 12 2011, 09:05 AM)
When do they send 'em out? I'm getting a lil impatient lol.

If you participated in the Rush fanclub pre-orders, they said 2-4 weeks before the show.

QUOTE (garyg7133 @ Jan 12 2011, 11:02 AM)
I got my TM tickets a week ago.....about 10 days after I ordered them.

That is why i always use T.M. They are a rip-off but they are fast. L.N. is a joke

TM and Live Nation are one and the same. They sort of merged. I forget which one bought the other, but the FTC tried to block the sale citing a monopoly. They forget how they allowed it to happen years ago when TM gobbled up Ticketron and Teletron. That spawned TeleCharge which only handles broadway tickets now.

QUOTE (garyg7133 @ Jan 12 2011, 11:15 AM)
TM and Live Nation are one and the same.

Yes they are. T.M. bought L.N. a few years ago, they still handle things a little different from each other , like sending tix out. If i spend $500 on tix, they should send them out pronto

Ticketmaster (and LN) still send out tickets at different times to different people (they do here in England anyway) There's no way of knowing when you'll get you're ticket, but 999 times out of 1000 you'll get them without any problems, with plenty of time to spare.

QUOTE (garyg7133 @ Jan 12 2011, 01:56 PM)
Amen to that. I hate the wait. Every so often I get tix from a broker in NY and they are fedexed next day or messengered to my job. The LN sid seems to drag their feet on the shipping end of it.

GaryG,

What brokers have you had success with as I am trying to get good seats for Jeff Beck at the Beacon?

Many Thanks!

QUOTE (jonboy71 @ Feb 22 2011, 02:52 PM)
Has anyone received their musictoday presale tickets?

I have not and last time I got tix through them (S&A Live tour) they didn't come until about a month before the show. In fact I happened to call them about 2 days before they actually sent them as I was getting a bit worried. I'm hoping the wait isn't as long this time. I'm 3rd row center in Portland and am DYING to have those tix in my hands.

If anyone has received their musictoday tix, please let us know.

Edited by driventotheedge