Cleveland Live DVD/Blu-Ray

tripdad

Will you buy the Cleveland DVD/Blu-Ray?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy the Cleveland DVD/Blu-Ray?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

OK, driving to work this AM I thought about this as I listened to some Rush...

Given the amount of threads here with people bitching about compilations and live releases I thought I would pose the question. Maybe to instigate some new debate? (Which is always healthy in a forum)

I for one, will absolutely buy it. First off, I buy everything they put out to SUPPORT THEM and I am what others have called a completist (or whatever). Secondly, because I will be there with many good 2.gif ian friends.

2.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although this tour had some dud songs, this tour was ELECTRIC!

the encore is worth the price of the DVD alone.

so is all of MP

Absolutely, I want to have a Live copy of The Camera Eye and the other songs not captured live yet!

The Camera Eye

Caravan

BU2B

Presto

Faithless

Alex's & Neil's Solo

Plus The "I love you, Man" guys Backstage, Thats great!

Absolutely, I want to have a Live copy of The Camera Eye and the other songs not captured live yet!

The Camera Eye

Caravan

BU2B

Presto

Faithless

Alex's & Neil's Solo

Plus The "I love you, Man" guys Backstage, Thats great!

I will, most definitely!!

It was my first Rush concert. (Er, well, first tour -- obviously I won't be in Cleveland.) I want to remember it well... Besides, bootlegs just doesn't cut it in terms of sound quality and the like. ;3

I will definitely buy it on Blu-Ray disc.

Time Stand Still, Presto, Stick It Out, Leave That Thing Alone!, Faithless, BU2B, Marathon, The Camera Eye, Vital Signs, Caravan, and Closer to the Heart haven't been on a Blu-Ray concert release yet so these songs will benefit from lossless video and audio.

Hopefully they will do a Blu-Ray/2 CD package or even DVD/Blu-Ray/2CD package, cause afterall if you sell the Blu-Ray, you might as well sell DVD with it too. That's become a popular thing nowadays.

QUOTE (rtrushfan @ Jan 7 2011, 11:43 PM)
I will definitely buy it on Blu-Ray disc.

Time Stand Still, Presto, Stick It Out, Leave That Thing Alone!, Faithless, BU2B, Marathon, The Camera Eye, Vital Signs, Caravan, and Closer to the Heart haven't been on a Blu-Ray concert release yet so these songs will benefit from lossless video and audio.

Hopefully they will do a Blu-Ray/2 CD package or even DVD/Blu-Ray/2CD package, cause afterall if you sell the Blu-Ray, you might as well sell DVD with it too. That's become a popular thing nowadays.

I hope they release a dvd/blu-ray combo pack too.

duh YES!! I live like 30 miles from Cleveland, and am unable to make it to this show! and just in case it happens to be their last tour, I'd want a documentary of it. Plus like CM said the YouTube vids don't cut it...but they sure whet the appetite for more!

and hey Good bad and 2.gif

your sig rocks dude!

Edited by BeOhBe Bob

Hell yes I will buy it. To have such an awesome rememberence of this tour is a must for me. If they did not put out a video, half the folks complaining about one coming out every tour now would be bitching that there was not one. It is simple, buy it if you want it...if you don't then don't buy it. I will continue to support the band and the music that I love. Period.

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (garyg7133 @ Jan 8 2011, 01:18 PM)
Is this even a question? If we're sitting here on a saturday in front of computers talking about this at all then I'd bet that about...oh...100% will buy it.

As I said, many folks on this board debate about the need for more live DVDs/CDs. Hence the poll.

Welcome to forum.

Don't think I'll bother. Each successive recent DVD releases has had like so many fewer viewings than the one before. Too many songs the same and the Tempos plod.

Besides, my daddy will buy it.

Of course I'll buy it. Will be a great document for this tour. Wish I could make this concert, but money is always an issue. Hopefully this is released as a BR/DVD combo, maybe even a 'Time Machine Live' CD set.

Absolutely, I'll buy it!!!!!! yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I LOVE RUSH!!!!!!!!!!! heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif 2.gif I wouldn't give the decision a second thought!!!!!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif common001.gif common001.gif