What's For Dinner?

The Owl

Grilled pork chops on the BBQ (center loin, inch thick) olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic salt. Boiled russet potatoes with melted butter, green beans!! It's my go to!! I would do gravy if chops were cooked in the frying pan!

7 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Vegetable soup and pierogis. 

Pierogis are the best! (though if you ever go to a home Pittsburgh Pirate game, they have 4 dressed up racing pierogis at the 7th inning stretch! :laugh:  It's a little strange to see.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blueschica said:

Pierogis are the best! (though if you ever go to a home Pittsburgh Pirate game, they have 4 dressed up racing pierogis at the 7th inning stretch! :laugh:  It's a little strange to see.)

What are your favorite insides? Cabbage, potato, mushroom, cheese? 

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

What are your favorite insides? Cabbage, potato, mushroom, cheese? 

I don't know if I have ever had mushroom?  That sounds good!  But after that, Potato and cheese, cheese, then potato.  As long as they have butter on them!  :biggrin:  There is a pierogi place near my mom's old house in Pittsburgh that makes really good ones!

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, blueschica said:

I don't know if I have ever had mushroom?  That sounds good!  But after that, Potato and cheese, cheese, then potato.  As long as they have butter on them!  :biggrin:  There is a pierogi place near my mom's old house in Pittsburgh that makes really good ones!

Yeah, meat is on the bottom of my list. The taste is fine, but it makes me burp something awful afterwards. 

• Like 1

Home made hard shell tacos - complete with lettuce, tomatoes and sour scream.  :biggrin:

I pity the fool who takes away my sour cream....:wagfinger: