Rush songs you hate

Lost In Xanadu

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Steevo @ Oct 20 2010, 12:08 AM)
QUOTE (Astromancer @ Oct 20 2010, 05:17 PM)
I have to leave this thread before I rage.

You forgot this baby rage.gif laugh.gif

Well, not realistically RAGE, but just get mindfucked at some peoples opinions. I saw that some one dislikes the Camera Eye and practically vomited.... It's all cool though.

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Oct 19 2010, 09:22 PM)
QUOTE (Irenicus @ Oct 19 2010, 09:19 PM)
There are quite several really poor songs I don't care for much, but I don't hate any of them. Call me fanboy, but I simply can't hate anything these guys are creating. confused13.gif

My theory is that Dog Years was a test to see what would happen if they released something ridiculous...whether or not fans would defend it.

ridiculous? as ridiculous as this may sound, i like that tune, and its fun to play air drums to. it's actually easier to listen to than anything off roll the bones, far cry, and faithless.

I don't care for these songs at all...

Tai Shan

High Water

Second Nature

Faithless

Bravest Face

Good News First

We Hold On

Red Lenses

Anagram (for Mongo)

Obviously, there are a number of songs on HYF and S&A that really dilute the quality of those albums, IMO. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Oct 19 2010, 07:19 PM)
How can people say they like EVERY song Rush has ever done? EVERY song? Seriously, guys? Not one song disappoints you?

How could I be disappointed in any of their songs when I love them all, covers included? I also must be in the minority.

Red Lenses

Time and Motion

Tom Sawyer.

Kidding on the last one! I don't know a third at the moment.. I'm not *fond* of Kid Gloves but it's OK. Actually, most of G/P took me a while to like..

Half the World is one of my favorite songs. I have a little 512MB mp3 player I use when I cut the grass and that is one of the songs that made the cut - I can only get like 100 songs on it, approx 25-30 are Rush.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Oct 20 2010, 04:04 PM)
Half the World is one of my favorite songs. I have a little 512MB mp3 player I use when I cut the grass and that is one of the songs that made the cut - I can only get like 100 songs on it, approx 25-30 are Rush.

Half the World is awesome.

I don't get these people who hate songs based on the lyrics. are you really listening to the best musicians in the world for the lyrics?

dog years rocks! as for the cheesy lyrics, well Neil's dabbled into everything else. why wouldn't he experiment with cheese...? tongue.gif

Archived