bummer

hughes&kettner

headphones and a farewell to kings got me thinking...

I got to see the time machine show 2 times. rush sounds as good as they ever have...they better have a DVD soon!!!!!!!!!!

sarnia in july, outdoors- and pittsbrg indoors, 4 both shows we had killer seats...it was a night of rush heaven!!!! i needs more!!!!

seems like not that long ago we were all chomping at the bit for this tour to start. i miss the boys when they are not on the road damnit!!!!

so now how long before the next tour?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I only saw them once this tour.

I am not bummed at all about this mini-tour winding down.

It's just one step closer to another album and another tour.

I plan on seeing them 2-3 times next tour....Las Vegas...LA....San Diego.

I saw them 4 times this last tour. After my last show (Dallas, 9/26), I was totally jacked and excited for the next tour, but now I am having a bit of "post-Rush concert" malaise. I am still looking forward to the next tour, but not looking forward to the months that I have to wait to see my three favorite musicians in the flesh again. I was a bit spoiled this time around, as I have NEVER seen them more than twice in one tour before. I am planning on at least 10 shows next tour. Mainly, because I have this sick little goal of seeing them at least 20 times before they retire, and while I totally believe that their next tour is not their last, I can't take any chances at this point in the game! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Oct 6 2010, 11:55 PM)
I saw them 4 times this last tour. After my last show (Dallas, 9/26), I was totally jacked and excited for the next tour, but now I am having a bit of "post-Rush concert" malaise. I am still looking forward to the next tour, but not looking forward to the months that I have to wait to see my three favorite musicians in the flesh again. I was a bit spoiled this time around, as I have NEVER seen them more than twice in one tour before. I am planning on at least 10 shows next tour. Mainly, because I have this sick little goal of seeing them at least 20 times before they retire, and while I totally believe that their next tour is not their last, I can't take any chances at this point in the game! laugh.gif

It's always good to have a goal! biggrin.gif

Don't worry folks - we'll be getting a BRAND-SPANKIN' NEW album this coming spring, and another (BIGGER) tour during the summer/fall...CAN'T WAIT! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Merely Space @ Oct 7 2010, 12:03 AM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Oct 6 2010, 11:55 PM)
I saw them 4 times this last tour.  After my last show (Dallas, 9/26), I was totally jacked and excited for the next tour, but now I am having a bit of "post-Rush concert" malaise.  I am still looking forward to the next tour, but not looking forward to the months that I have to wait to see my three favorite musicians in the flesh again.  I was a bit spoiled this time around, as I have NEVER seen them more than twice in one tour before.  I am planning on at least 10 shows next tour.  Mainly, because I have this sick little goal of seeing them at least 20 times before they retire, and while I totally believe that their next tour is not their last, I can't take any chances at this point in the game!  laugh.gif

It's always good to have a goal! biggrin.gif

yes.gif Now, just to convince my husband...good thing I have a little time. wink.gif laugh.gif

I experienced a little post-concert depression on the drive home from the Allentown, Pa show myself. I can usually supplement myself with other live albums of their material to help me maintain.

However, just the other night I was listening to RIR and it occurred to me how much I miss the live experience.

But I look forward to another fantastic album and tour in 2011-12.

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Oct 6 2010, 11:30 PM)
Don't worry folks - we'll be getting a BRAND-SPANKIN' NEW album this coming spring, and another (BIGGER) tour during the summer/fall...CAN'T WAIT!  1022.gif

old.gif yes.gif 1022.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Oct 7 2010, 01:13 PM)
Oh stop whining!! At least you lot got to see them!!! tongue.gif laugh.gif

Well said, well said...http://www.myemoticons.com/images/emotions/disappointed/pouty.gif

Me too. New album is always exciting. Can't wait for the approaching date posts, the where's the epic posts, the i hate...posts, the why can't they...posts...oh, it'll be like Christmas.

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Oct 7 2010, 08:13 AM)
Oh stop whining!! At least you lot got to see them!!! tongue.gif laugh.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/tongueroll.gif

I'm sure were going to be hearing much from Rush from now until the next tour! We also have a DVD of this concert to look forward too along with Live Cd of the tour and appearance around the media! Not to mention Neil's letters about how great the recordings are going! Then before your know it songs from Clockwork Angels will begin to aire and the process will begin in ernest! For now enjoy the PRCD or Post Rush Concert Depression!

fists crying.gif

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Oct 7 2010, 12:30 AM)
Don't worry folks - we'll be getting a BRAND-SPANKIN' NEW album this coming spring, and another (BIGGER) tour during the summer/fall...CAN'T WAIT! 1022.gif

1022.gif 2.gif common001.gif