Seem to be a Lot of Teenagers in the Forum

snowdogged

My nephew, who isn't on this board, is 18 and I always encouraged him to listen to music, with Rush being one of the main bands I pushed on him. He's been a huge for since he's been 10. If most parents, aunts, uncles and whatever are doing that then hopefully Rush will always have a newer generation getting into them.

Their longevity also helps with getting younger people intrested. Once they see the body of work they've got it peaks people's curiosity as well.

Long Live 2.gif

When i went to the Dallas concert, i noticed alot of young fans. One of my students was at the concert too with his dad. he is 12. Another one of my students uses YYZ as his entrance song for his Bo staff competition form. Fun stuff

My 14 yr old son, who's going to the WPB show is slowly getting into the boys. His friend, who plays bass (very well), spent the night last weekend and while I was on the couch watching ESL came in during Bytor &TSD which he'd never heard, and was floored with Neil and Alex and he was like "Who ARE these guys!, Holy crap that guitar player is ripping" I told him it was RUSH and he was like "Neil Peart ROCKS! I gotta get this" He said all he really knew was Limelight and YYZ and TS from rockband etc.

He is a confirmed fan now!

I am 12. I have been a fan since i heard Caravan . Long live Rush 2.gif

Archived