Cincinnati Bengals

nappy2112

10-3

Dalton = :facepalm:

Magic # to clinch the north = 2 and holding.

All we have to do to win the division is beat the Ratbirds.

Making the playoffs is doable perhaps then Dalton comes back. Yet I don't feel it for some reason.

10-3

Making the playoffs is doable perhaps then Dalton comes back. Yet I don't feel it for some reason.

Yeah, they should really skip this week's game...no way they can beat Gabbert and the Niners.

10-3

Yeah, they should really skip this week's game...no way they can beat Gabbert and the Niners.

Hahahahaha...

goose and Bowl- I said it in the new playoffs thread, and I'll say it here...for no particular reason...

The last time they went 12-4 in the regular season, they went to the Super Bowl.

:huh:

12-4

AFC NORTH CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!

And for that we get the Squeelers at home , at night, in the playoffs with our back up QB. :facepalm:

I'm one of those fans they spoke of yesterday who remembers the long 15 year drought, I'm happy just to be in the running. :cheerleader:

• Like 2

12-4

And for that we get the Squeelers at home , at night, in the playoffs with our back up QB. :facepalm:

I'm one of those fans they spoke of yesterday who remembers the long 15 year drought, I'm happy just to be in the running. :cheerleader:

It would have been either the Steelers or the Texans...and Houston always spoils the Bengals' party! (Two out of the past three years, it is Houston who beat Cinci in the wild card game...and they also handed the Bengals their first loss of the season this year, after having started 8-0!).

12-4

It would have been either the Steelers or the Texans...and Houston always spoils the Bengals' party! (Two out of the past three years, it is Houston who beat Cinci in the wild card game...and they also handed the Bengals their first loss of the season this year, after having started 8-0!).

Them Texans own us in recent years , except last year.

Tonights the night the Bengals will get by Pittsburg!!

Six minutes left in regulation and it is Pitt up 15-7, but the Bengals are driving...it's been a rough night up to now, but they are doing well...so I'm still hopeful.

TD!!!!

1:50 left, just took the lead...two point conversion failed. Still, though, have the lead for the first time in the game...just have to hold on to it now.

I'm the only one here, I'm talking to myself...I don't even care... :P