All 156 songs, ranked and reviewed by Deckiller

Deckiller

QUOTE (PariahDog @ Sep 7 2010, 03:24 PM)
Interesting thread idea, but I can't take any list seriously that has Face Up ranked above What You're Doing, Lakeside Park, BBB, Cinderella Man, and Twilight Zone. no.gif no.gif no.gif  Thanks for playing, though. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Deckiller @ Sep 7 2010, 03:26 PM)
Hey, I'm sure every fan would say that about every other fan's list! smile.gif

Seriously, I've never seen a list where a person goes into a lot of detail on their favorite Rush songs or albums (or songs or albums by almost any group) where at some point I don't have one or two or fifteen big wtf.gif 's to hand them.

It's just the way of things. It's tempting to say, well, if you like THAT then everything else you have to say is invalid, but the truth is we won't disagree with everything, maybe we'll even agree more than we disagree.

That said, the first thing I look for on someone's list of ranked Rush albums is VT, and if it's not at the very bottom, I do start to question their sanity. The higher up it is on their list, the more I question it.

But you know, in reality, everyone is different...

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 7 2010, 06:05 PM)
QUOTE (Deckiller @ Sep 7 2010, 03:54 PM)
Exactly! With that said...

78. "Xanadu"

Just kidding!

I'm not a violent person, but had that been true I would have been forced to kill you. There simply wouldn't have been any other choice. no.gif

I won't be typing that word again for a LONG time smile.gif

lol

Its his opinions and his thread but the choices he makes are just awful. I couldnt get past 153! Someone like emotiondetector needs to do a MEGA song challenge and have a massive song V song challenge voted on by the rush forum masses to determine a democratic list!

QUOTE (RSRD @ Sep 7 2010, 04:27 PM)
lol

Its his opinions and his thread but the choices he makes are just awful. I couldnt get past 153! Someone like emotiondetector needs to do a MEGA song challenge and have a massive song V song challenge voted on by the rush forum masses to determine a democratic list!

this isn't a democratic list - it's one person's opinion. that doesn't make it a joke. if it bothers you, you don't have to read it. a lot of us are enjoying it, even if we disagree with the choices.

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Sep 6 2010, 03:08 PM)
Do all the people bitching in this thread realize that if they made a thread listing their favorite Rush songs in order, they'd have the same group of idiots in an uproar about THEIR choices??

So if we disagree with his choices and express OUR opinions, we're idiots? confused13.gif

Sorry, but if you put yourself out there with your very own definitive ranking of every Rush song, don't you expect to get some feedback? confused13.gif

QUOTE (ghostworks @ Sep 10 2010, 12:06 PM)
QUOTE (Deckiller @ Sep 10 2010, 11:55 AM)
Nope. I've only done 4 write-ups in the last few days because of real-life issues and uploading Youtube videos!

your priorities are profoundly out of whack, Jack

yes.gif

hey man your slacking

Im almost out of popcorn.gif and TO is no longer on the cowboys

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Sep 12 2010, 04:14 AM)
Oh lord. Stop taking this shit seriously, ya'll. Take it for what it is.
Or leave, your choice.

who is this remark aimed at specifically? confused13.gif

QUOTE (Zanadoo @ Sep 17 2010, 05:21 PM)
why would he do the worst songs and then stop when he starts to get to the best?

Makes me wonder aswell; was he a troll? was he just rating some classic songs lower so it would tick some of us off? eh.gif