All 156 songs, ranked and reviewed by Deckiller

Deckiller

I feel like making a Rush songs ranked for some reason... it could be fun. Idk if people would want me to do it tho :huh:

Do it. Some TRFers will always not want others to do this or that kind of thread. So what?

You’ve made a ton of threads / polls and some of them have yielded plenty of fun conversation. Those that haven’t, oh well.

not a bad point :tempted:

Also, I would have to come up with a list before posting.

If you feel all 100-whatever songs are too big of a hurdle to rank, you could break it down in chunks. That is, rank the debut up to 2112. Then, in another thread, rank AFTK to Moving Pictures. And so on.

OR, you could go with the lightest variation and rank the songs on each album (different threads for each album) <—— This version wouldn’t be my first choice because it definitely seem like it’s been done before. And it seems a little too easy to do.

:no: Imma rank every Rush song in just one list :)

hard but it will be fun :LOL:

http://youtu.be/lVY8SbQGW-Y

Just think of me as Apollo Creed motivating you to greater heights.

But when it’s all done I refuse to jump around with you in shallow waters on the beach

I got the songs written down and the numbers written down. Next I have to think about where to place the songs

Well, Balboa, I imagine the first and last handful of songs are easier than what’s in the middle. I mean, what the hell’s the difference, for example, between #88 and #89? It’s not like you’d be judging Xanadu vs Rivendell for those spots.

I just tried ranking the songs by numbers... it was too hard, so I stopped doing it. However, I will rank songs by tiers. I will make the thread pretty soon.

I thought it'd be too much which is why i earlier suggested doing it in chunks (debut-2112, AFTK-MP, etc.).

I've seen different lists of Rush songs ranked, and reviewed. They all are a matter of other people's opinions.

I did a ranking years ago in Google Sheets, where every song was given a score between 0-10, with the catalog evenly divided for each score. So just as many 10s as 9s, as many 9s as 8s, etc.

I saw too many rankings where everything was, at worst, a B+ and wanted to do something different.

Anyone interested in that?

I did a ranking years ago in Google Sheets, where every song was given a score between 0-10, with the catalog evenly divided for each score. So just as many 10s as 9s, as many 9s as 8s, etc.

I saw too many rankings where everything was, at worst, a B+ and wanted to do something different.

Anyone interested in that?

That sounds interesting.